Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Thread: X Box: Cant hear the game but can hear voice chat

Default X Box: Cant hear the game but can hear voice chat

first off i have:

A40's
    5.8 wireless mixamp

mainly use them with my ps3 but have used with my xbox a couple of times. Only had this system for a month or so. Went to play black ops yesterday and i couldnt hear the game through the headset. I was able to private chat with my friend and i could hear his voice through the headset but no game sound.

So things i already thought of:

yes i had the voice/game volume knob from the 5.8 in the middle
    yes i had the settings in the xbox sound setting set to dolby 5.1
    yes i have the optical cable pluged in correctly and i have the cable which plugs into the controllers hooked in correctly

so with that said can anyone help me? this is something that needs to be fixed. if i dont get any good ideas tonight i am going to contact customer support, but just wanted to make sure i wasnt missing something obvious first

thanks

haha

so that part about me being sure the optical cable was pluged in correctly wasnt completely acturate.
    problem solved
    as you were

Quote Originally Posted by nichollsbag View Post
    haha

so that part about me being sure the optical cable was pluged in correctly wasnt completely acturate.
    problem solved
    as you were
    You get a free pass for me not to make fun of you make sure you don't do something like that again or there will be hell to pay!

Make sure to have fun