Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: umm. friends cant hear me. also..

Default umm. friends cant hear me. also..

...i cant hear footsteps. does it take time to train your ears or something?
    cause i could hear footsteps waaay better with my tv just reg.

and why cant my friends hear me , i can hear them??

-THANKS

-IIReconSniperII

Quote Originally Posted by IIReconSniperII View Post
    ...i cant hear footsteps. does it take time to train your ears or something?
    cause i could hear footsteps waaay better with my tv just reg.

and why cant my friends hear me , i can hear them??

-THANKS

-IIReconSniperII
    Are you playing Black Ops? The sound is pretty bad on that game. Do you have Ninja Pro, that should help. I've found the best settings are: Surround Headphone, Quiet. Turn Music all the way down and Voice Volume half way down.

Are you using the MixAmp?

You may want to try MW2, it was very easy to hear footsteps in that game with Ninja Pro.

Are you using A30s? make sure your headset isn't muted. Also the A/B switch needs to be on A to hear you through your boom mic.

Also, make sure you have an Open NAT. That makes a big difference for in game chat, I've found.

This might sound dumb but, try unmuting your microphone, also try changing your audio settings. And yes they take time to get used to, you don't just magically get good with them

Theater on Black Ops is technically the best since it offers the widest sound field range for processing.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaTiiK View Post
    Theater on Black Ops is technically the best since it offers the widest sound field range for processing.
    Agreed. This does seem to be the best setting with either loud or quiet finishing it off for tweaking the treble and bass out.

ok how do i turn on theater mode?

is it on the wireless connector (plugged into the xbox) and its the button to the right of the power button?

also yes i am using a mix amp. i have a40s. help pl0x. haha

Umm..

i hope this works. haha thanks

-IIReconSniperII

It's in the sound settings on Black Ops. There are quite a few but Theater is the best.

yeah i turned it to theatre. niow i need to my firends to hear me. please help lol. i have the cables from the green bag plugged into my mixamp. the headphone part is plugged in right.

i can hear the game sounds perfectly. just my friends cannot hear me.

help

I'm assuming you have the MixAmp 5.8 and you are referring to the Chat Cable.Try cleaning the 3.5mm end with a cloth and make sure you have it plugged in all the way; it can take some force. Also make sure that you have the ASTRO headset selected as your Mic in the PS3 sound settings.

If those don't work then try switching the mic to the other side of your headset, unplug and firmly reinsert all your cables after wiping the connectors with a cloth, and swamp the 3.5mm Quick Disconnect cable for the PC cable + y-adapter.
    Last edited by ASTRO refraxion; 01-07-2011 at 11:25 PM.

oh i fixed it thanks

i didnt plug in the double cable connector thing. haha

thanks for the help though