Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FedEx shipping question

Default FedEx shipping question

So my astro a40 and mixamp 5.8 shipped out on the 30th, and it still says "departed from Sacramento California" and it's already the 3rd of January and I've still yet to get an update.

Have others had similar problems with FedEx tracking? Is there a way for me to find out where it "actually" is?

Mines been pretty much the same. It had said next update was supposed to be 1/1/2011, but no update since. I thin FedEx's tracker is just completely sucking at the moment. Probably just having a ton of requests in it's queue to go through. Just my guess though.

Quote Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
    So my astro a40 and mixamp 5.8 shipped out on the 30th, and it still says "departed from Sacramento California" and it's already the 3rd of January and I've still yet to get an update.

Have others had similar problems with FedEx tracking? Is there a way for me to find out where it "actually" is?
    Fedex dosent work on weekends? And their terrible with their update system

Good luck.yes fedex don't work on week ends so they don't update it till monday.I had my package sitting at honolulu for like four days.But hope fully it get here today as it says '' it is being delivered''.just keep checking today
    PS3 320gb slim | Xbox slim 250gb | White astro A40 5.8 | A30 White wired | custom tags
    FPS freeks | Gunnar Optiks(Marley) | 22" Asus Monitor | XCM crossbatlle+Razer Onza
    SUPPORT | Wired vs Wireless |MixAmp Diagram
    PSN: DEEBS808 Gamertag:DEEBS808 Steam: DEEBS808

shipped out on the 30th, and it still says "departed from Sacramento California"

I am having the same problem, no need to panic. Mine's been sitting at Sacramento for a while. But Having worked at UPS for quite some time, not every package gets scanned ,reason is some workers just load em without scanning its normal seeing as their after production numbers. Still its wrong they get paid per hour and not per package, so they should be able to scan and handle the package with care. But that's not how it works..

My ship date was 28th
    and should be here the 4th, that's what it says, and that's when it will get there. Btw Im in chicago.

So relax, and look at your Estimated delivery date, trust me it will get here in no time.

cheers dave

Quote Originally Posted by OneManParty View Post
    I am having the same problem, no need to panic. Mine's been sitting at Sacramento for a while. But Having worked at UPS for quite some time, not every package gets scanned ,reason is some workers just load em without scanning its normal seeing as their after production numbers. Still its wrong they get paid per hour and not per package, so they should be able to scan and handle the package with care. But that's not how it works..

My ship date was 28th
    and should be here the 4th, that's what it says, and that's when it will get there. Btw Im in chicago.

So relax, and look at your Estimated delivery date, trust me it will get here in no time.

cheers dave
    Thanks mate, mine now says reno nevada january 1st in transit lol. Not exactly reassuring given that they're only 1 state over haha, and I live in NY. Estimated is the 8th, but I was hoping it'd arrive on the 7th as I"ll be leaving NY on the 7th :\.

Oh well.

Thanks mate, mine now says reno nevada january 1st in transit lol. Not exactly reassuring given that they're only 1 state over haha, and I live in NY. Estimated is the 8th, but I was hoping it'd arrive on the 7th as I"ll be leaving NY on the 7th :\.

Oh well.
    Yea, I know what you mean, I'm kicking my self in the balls right now for not choosing 3day select... (even tho delivery date is tomorrow) I literally went over the setup procedure 20 times, tons of reviews watched/read and still not enough time went by. I am one impatient person to deal with.

its all because of the new year probably.

So give em a call tomorrow or just keep waiting a bit more.

Mine says the same thing. I was all excited when I saw that it was going to arrive at my house until I got a call from my boss asking me to work the 7th... So with my luck FedEx is going to show up right after I leave and there probably not going to leave it on the porch nor do I want them leaving them on the porch in the cold...

Quote Originally Posted by ChutesAndLadders View Post
    Mine says the same thing. I was all excited when I saw that it was going to arrive at my house until I got a call from my boss asking me to work the 7th... So with my luck FedEx is going to show up right after I leave...
    I dont know if they will do this depending on your neighborhood but with me all FedEx did was ring my door bell and left my Astros on my doorstep.
    I Blue Astro A40s I 5.8 mixamp I HP Pavilion dv7 with some upgrades I Original Xbox 360 I