Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long does FedEx take to update?

Default How long does FedEx take to update?

Got the email stating that my 5.8 mix amp shipped yesterday but fedex is saying the tracking number isn't in their system. Could the tracking number be wrong or does it take that long to update?

FedEx is bad about that. They have been known to not update at all and then you get the package before they do update.

Quote Originally Posted by AcIdC0R3 View Post
    FedEx is bad about that. They have been known to not update at all and then you get the package before they do update.
    Whaaat? I was just curious so I'd know to be home that day...oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Blood And Beer View Post
    Whaaat? I was just curious so I'd know to be home that day...oh well
    Does the Fedex require a signature? (My tracking # isn't on Fedex's system either)

It all depends on the neiborhood you live in. If it's an uppity type neiborhood they probably won't require one and will just leave it if nobody is there. If it's a bad part of town then they might require one.

Quote Originally Posted by AcIdC0R3 View Post
    It all depends on the neiborhood you live in. If it's an uppity type neiborhood they probably won't require one and will just leave it if nobody is there. If it's a bad part of town then they might require one.
    Great looks like I'll need to be here . Well I'm not sure about that anyway though, they dropped off some games I ordered but required a signature for a larger package. So it might just be the driver or the value of the item idk.

Still hasn't updated, what's the general ship time for the standard shipping?

It took about 6 days for my order to ship from the west coast to the east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaTiiK View Post
    It took about 6 days for my order to ship from the west coast to the east coast.
    I remember my a40's coming in pretty quickly, but I'm right in the middle of the middle okc, ok.

Chances are I'll get my package before the Fedex website updates...I actually work right up the street from Astro's offices, I could easily walk there!