Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A50's and the Xbox One

Question A50's and the Xbox One

Is there going to be some sort of adapter or anything made to enable the Astro A50's to work with the Xbox One? I just bought my A50's in December and will be pissed if they won't work on the new Xbox One.... Anyone?

6Why would you spend money on a machine that requires you to check in to use it? Also, They really don't owe you anything like that. If you get "pissed" because of it, its on you.

I spend money on things I want, my xbox 360 and ps3 are both connected to my router and can connect to the internet at will. So to answer you, spend your money on what you want and I will do the same. Thank you for you stupid trolling comment

Default Any update on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by perry933 View Post
    I spend money on things I want, my xbox 360 and ps3 are both connected to my router and can connect to the internet at will. So to answer you, spend your money on what you want and I will do the same. Thank you for you stupid trolling comment

Im wondering this to , turtle beach and tritton have both made statements claiming that they are working on something ? Any update on this ? I would hate to think that turtle beach and tritton care more about they're customers then astro ...can we get an admin to comment please

There are a couple of threads under "community support" already related to this topic. May want to check it out...

http://forums.astrogaming.com/showth...dset-Problems!

http://forums.astrogaming.com/showth...dset-Problems!
    Last edited by mrracer; 06-26-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Check out our latest Blog Post for a note on Xbox One compatibility

Quote Originally Posted by ASTRO refraxion View Post
    Check out our latest Blog Post for a note on Xbox One compatibility
    Thank You!

Default For now no but eventually

Quote Originally Posted by perry933 View Post
    Is there going to be some sort of adapter or anything made to enable the Astro A50's to work with the Xbox One? I just bought my A50's in December and will be pissed if they won't work on the new Xbox One.... Anyone?

XBOX ONE COMPATIBILITY

Our headsets will all deliver Dolby® Digital GAME AUDIO on the Xbox One, just like they do for the Xbox 360. However, the chat connector on the controller is now a proprietary connector, meaning that our current products will require an adapter to connect to the controller for Xbox Live voice chat. Fortunately, until this chat adapter is available, the built-in Kinect microphone will provide full voice communication access to Xbox Live while using ASTRO headsets on the Xbox One.

Is there any new news on the A50 adapter for the Xbox One?

Quote Originally Posted by aqwert36 View Post
    Is there any new news on the A50 adapter for the Xbox One?
    i and few others bought them off ebay.. mine works great with a50.. Microsoft is suppose to release one mach 7th for 30 bucks..