Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Custom presets coming?

Quote Originally Posted by ASTRO refraxion View Post
    @All: We originally planned to enable user-created EQ profiles on the A50 Wireless Headset and 2013 Edition MixAmp Pro shortly after launch. However, this project was put on a backburner in favor of refining the firmware of these systems. We certainly didn't intend to lead anyone on and apologize for not being clear with updates.
    Thanks for the reply.

So custom pre-sets is not coming out now?

Seriously? No clarification on this?

You can thank Skullcandy partnership for the lack of fulfilling promises.
    A50 Xbox One Issues | Xbox One Chat Adapter Low Audio Output | Pending: Firmware
    A50 Game Audio via Optical | Xbox One Static, Pops, Cracks | Pending: Firmware
    Awaiting Custom EQ/Presets | Pending: Soon

Quote Originally Posted by ASTRO refraxion View Post
    @All: We originally planned to enable user-created EQ profiles on the A50 Wireless Headset and 2013 Edition MixAmp Pro shortly after launch. However, this project was put on a backburner in favor of refining the firmware of these systems. We certainly didn't intend to lead anyone on and apologize for not being clear with updates.
    In other words, they tried and failed.

Hey guys,

Sorry for not being too clear about this with you, it's a tough one. The ASTRO Audio Profile Customizer (I believe that's the current name) has not been cancelled, scrapped or is going to be an exciting new feature for future products. We are determined to release it for the MixAmp Pro 2013 Edition and A50 Wireless Headset.

I can't talk too much about it but can assure all of you that it's coming along nicely and once we have more news to announce such as a date, you'll be the first to know on this thread. Just stay tuned and calm and before you know it, we'll have it announced ready for download

- Mitchell

ASTRO Gaming Forum Moderator
    Open A Support Case |
    ASTRO Gaming US/UK Support | ASTRO Gaming France Support |
    Contact Me | Send me a private message | Send me an email |

Quote Originally Posted by ASTRO Vertigo View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry for not being too clear about this with you, it's a tough one. The ASTRO Audio Profile Customizer (I believe that's the current name) has not been cancelled, scrapped or is going to be an exciting new feature for future products. We are determined to release it for the MixAmp Pro 2013 Edition and A50 Wireless Headset.

I can't talk too much about it but can assure all of you that it's coming along nicely and once we have more news to announce such as a date, you'll be the first to know on this thread. Just stay tuned and calm and before you know it, we'll have it announced ready for download

- Mitchell
    Wow are you cereal?
    A50 Xbox One Issues | Xbox One Chat Adapter Low Audio Output | Pending: Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by jT415Gz View Post
    Wow are you cereal?
    I'm super duper cereal!

But being cereal, it is coming sooner than later. That's all I can give out for now. Stay tuned to our forums for the latest information.

- Mitchell

ASTRO Gaming Forum Moderator
    Open A Support Case |
    ASTRO Gaming US/UK Support | ASTRO Gaming France Support |
    Contact Me | Send me a private message | Send me an email |

Quote Originally Posted by ASTRO Vertigo View Post
    I'm super duper cereal!

But being cereal, it is coming sooner than later. That's all I can give out for now. Stay tuned to our forums for the latest information.

- Mitchell
    Muahaha! >=] Cool this is superfragellistically* great news.
    Last edited by jT415Gz; 03-21-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks Mitchell,

While people are understandably disappointed that it's taken so long. Much of the faith in Astro should be restored when it finally comes out. Assuming it all works well.

I've been waiting for this feature for over a year and a few months now. This is the first time anyone has told us anything about this feature. Good to hear it's not scrapped, and set in stone for current models.