Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First 3 get tags!!!

Default First 3 get tags!!!

I got free time, so if you want custom tags, post here! First 3 people will get their design created. Must provide some basic ideas (eg colours wanted, design ideas, theme for tags, writing on the tag). Hope you all enjoy

Back and forth from Southern Oklahoma and Edinburgh Scotland

Maybe now I can get some custom tags made after months of trying to get someone to design them for me. Here is the thread. http://forums.astrogaming.com/showth...e-Awesome-Tags
    Astro A40 2013 Edition in Black with Mixamp Pro - Astro Scout Backpack - Hauppauge HD PVR2 Gaming Edition - Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 - PS3 Slim - XBL GT: JoKeRs FuRy - PSN ID: JoKeRs_FuRy - PC Specs: Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz CPU, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair 8GB Memory, EVGA GTX 660 FTW S2 Edition Video Card, inside an Antec 1200 V3 Case

Quote Originally Posted by Jokers Fury View Post
    Maybe now I can get some custom tags made after months of trying to get someone to design them for me. Here is the thread. http://forums.astrogaming.com/showth...e-Awesome-Tags
    Something like this? Thats the second part of your request. Idk what im looking to create so did this up! (Im part Irish and not Scottish)

Default Yes!

Ok. So, I think I messaged you before. But, I would like something like this.waffles.jpg But just the waffle. You can't use the pic cuz its from a song but if you could make something sort of like this. Um, I would like a more sinister looking one and if it could also be wearing a40's that would be awesome. Whatever background you think would look awesome. It's up to you. If you can make anything transparent, that would be awesome, I love the gloss. And if you could have my name in a cool font. I was thinking 6px2bus with an 8px stroke. But if you find one better, pls go ahead. Um, So for the name just put Waffleer in all caps. If u need anything else, just pm me

wort wort wort, hey Id love a pair of the tags you made for Socks, but dont rush to get mine done, let someone else get some before me
    maybe with a KC-130J or an A-10? Not sure if thats possible

| Xbox Live GT: Alpha I Omega | Message Me | Astro Support |
    Quote Originally Posted by A Sangheili I shot in the face
    WORT WORT WORT

mother-of-god-meme.jpg
    Its great, thanks! Do I just upload that for all 3 and the hole will turn out fine? Or maybe get one without the Astro Logo for the hole?

WORT WORT WORT

Ill do ones that will allow the mic hole, and also give you the .png files so you get the gloss finish.

Sweet, sounds good man. You're the best!

WORT WORT WORT

Don't forget mine! No hurry though. Same thing as alpha. Mic-hole one pls!