Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: First 3 get tags!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XPureInstinctX View Post
    You do realize that I live a busy, and rather entertaining life outside of making tags for free right? Considering I am doing it for FREE would you kindly stop pestering me about it. I am on holidays, attempting to spend time with my GF before she jets back off for work and i dont see her for a couple of months, as well as playing rep sport AND working at my job....

LOL, honestly at some point working for free to develop reputation needs to be flipped around to using reputation to make money. Just saying, your artwork is good and you should be charging a small fee for your time. These kids/people will appreciate it more. Its like being a photographer, as a noob you work for low rates or exposure. But at some point you have to realize that your time, knowledge and equipment was an investment and it needs to start cashing out.

Quote Originally Posted by BXPhotography View Post
    LOL, honestly at some point working for free to develop reputation needs to be flipped around to using reputation to make money. Just saying, your artwork is good and you should be charging a small fee for your time. These kids/people will appreciate it more. Its like being a photographer, as a noob you work for low rates or exposure. But at some point you have to realize that your time, knowledge and equipment was an investment and it needs to start cashing out.

I agree Pure did a few designs for me a couple of years ago.

40oz tags.jpg

Here is my new design for another set of TAGS. This is a picture I had Drawn of my son.

IMG_0178.JPG
    I LUV ME SOME ME

Back and forth from Southern Oklahoma and Edinburgh Scotland

As long as the designs get done before April 1st I will be good, cause that is when I will know if I need to tell my wife to buy em for me for my 20th birthday haha. But I can definitely understand where you are coming from Pure. Do what ya gotta do brother!

-Jon
    Astro A40 2013 Edition in Black with Mixamp Pro - Astro Scout Backpack - Hauppauge HD PVR2 Gaming Edition - Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 - PS3 Slim - XBL GT: JoKeRs FuRy - PSN ID: JoKeRs_FuRy - PC Specs: Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz CPU, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair 8GB Memory, EVGA GTX 660 FTW S2 Edition Video Card, inside an Antec 1200 V3 Case

Quote Originally Posted by Jokers Fury View Post
    As long as the designs get done before April 1st I will be good, cause that is when I will know if I need to tell my wife to buy em for me for my 20th birthday haha. But I can definitely understand where you are coming from Pure. Do what ya gotta do brother!

-Jon
    Did u get em yet?