Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: First 3 get tags!!!

Back and forth from Southern Oklahoma and Edinburgh Scotland

Pure is taking a few days off, he will be back probably Monday. He is spending some time with his girlfriend.
    Astro A40 2013 Edition in Black with Mixamp Pro - Astro Scout Backpack - Hauppauge HD PVR2 Gaming Edition - Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 - PS3 Slim - XBL GT: JoKeRs FuRy - PSN ID: JoKeRs_FuRy - PC Specs: Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz CPU, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair 8GB Memory, EVGA GTX 660 FTW S2 Edition Video Card, inside an Antec 1200 V3 Case

Oh no problem then

Back and forth from Southern Oklahoma and Edinburgh Scotland

Hey Pure, just tuning in to see if you made it through the weekend alive? Haha, I talked to my wife about some tags and she told me as soon as you finish designing em she will probably buy me a few sets of em for my 20th birthday coming up so that is pretty exciting. Let me know what's up when ya can bro!

-Jon
    Astro A40 2013 Edition in Black with Mixamp Pro - Astro Scout Backpack - Hauppauge HD PVR2 Gaming Edition - Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 - PS3 Slim - XBL GT: JoKeRs FuRy - PSN ID: JoKeRs_FuRy - PC Specs: Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz CPU, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair 8GB Memory, EVGA GTX 660 FTW S2 Edition Video Card, inside an Antec 1200 V3 Case

So...Pure...Any estimated time? It's been a while, not to rush you, but, just making sure ur actually still on it...

Yeah i got distracted :P Decided to road trip north and go for a holiday so i am currently soaking up the sun on the Great Barrier Reef (i know, such a hard life i live) Will be back in the next few days! For now, here is a picture of one of the beaches along the Sunshine Coast that i took along the way on my GoPro

Obviously too busy to join mine and Alphas Skype call -_-

I only have Skype on my iPhone 5, though i might of left my PC on with skype running when i left haha

Haha I think you have been logged on for a while now!

Soo...Pure...when you getting back?

Quote Originally Posted by The Waffleer View Post
    Soo...Pure...when you getting back?
    You do realize that I live a busy, and rather entertaining life outside of making tags for free right? Considering I am doing it for FREE would you kindly stop pestering me about it. I am on holidays, attempting to spend time with my GF before she jets back off for work and i dont see her for a couple of months, as well as playing rep sport AND working at my job....