Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Thread: Help Please! :D

Back and forth from Southern Oklahoma and Edinburgh Scotland

Default Help Please! :D

I am looking for the headset trim (the parts that are white on the white headset if you don't know). I need the left and right trim on the earcups and the 2 that are on top. They are 2011s by the way. If someone has a black set I will buy em and pay for shipping. I am looking for ones that are unpainted and just came black. I have the white ones and would like to convert them to black without the trouble of painting my own. I just don't have the time to paint them and wait for them to dry, I rely too much on my ASTROs for me to mess them up in some way on accident. I just like the finish on the black ones. Hopefully someone can help me out here. Thanks!
    Last edited by Jokers Fury; 11-20-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Back and forth from Southern Oklahoma and Edinburgh Scotland

I got some trim from a friend and he now has the headset. I ended up getting a new pair of 2013s this month in black so we are good now haha.
    Astro A40 2013 Edition in Black with Mixamp Pro - Astro Scout Backpack - Hauppauge HD PVR2 Gaming Edition - Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 - PS3 Slim - XBL GT: JoKeRs FuRy - PSN ID: JoKeRs_FuRy - PC Specs: Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz CPU, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair 8GB Memory, EVGA GTX 660 FTW S2 Edition Video Card, inside an Antec 1200 V3 Case