Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Thread: Are there going to be any limited edition A50's soon

Default Are there going to be any limited edition A50's soon

Was up astro peep's,is there going to be any limited edition A50's any time soon.?? As i'd like some and another A50 pair for when a friend calls around plus i need more astro ltd edition headphone's in my life right now as my BXR's are getting lonely.

Ps.....will my wireless A40's work with the A50 transmitter aswell ,just for curiosity sake cheers FUN LOVIN KILLA
    Last edited by FUN LOVIN KILLA; 11-19-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    | 500GB PS3 250GB XBOX 360 SLIM WITH KINECT | ASTRO A40 BXR Red Headset | ASTRO A40 White Edition headset | ASTRO A30 MLG Edition Black Headset |ASTRO A30 White Edition Headset | 2 2010 ASTRO Wired Mix Amps | 3 ASTRO Wireless MixAmp's 5.8 RX Unit's | ASTRO A-STAR Ear Head Phones | 3 set's of Custom Speaker Tag's |242 xbox 360 games | 30 ps3 game's |

Hi FUN LOVIN KILLA,

I don't know any information on limited edition products so I can't answer that.

As for your second question.

You can't directly sync the MixAmp 5.8 RX Unit to the A50 Transmitter or the A50 Headset directly to the MixAmp 5.8. They both use different wireless technology which makes them incompatible. However, you can use the optical passthrough on either transmitter so they can both gain sound from your PS3 / Xbox 360 using only one cable. This is the setup I have below.

Xbox 360 > USB and Optical Cable > A50 Transmitter > Optical Cable > MixAmp 5.8

If you were using a PS3

PS3 > USB and Optical Cable > A50 Transmitter > Optical Cable > MixAmp 5.8
    PS3 > PS3/PC Chat Cable ------------------------------------>

Hope this helps you out.

- Mitchell

ASTRO Gaming Forum Moderator
    Open A Support Case |
    ASTRO Gaming US/UK Support | ASTRO Gaming France Support |
    Contact Me | Send me a private message | Send me an email |

Ok thank shame they cant connect to each other but that not the end of the world,but some one at astro HQ must know if there going to be a ltd edition A50 on the way or not..???? and if there is PUT ME DOWN FOR THEM !!! Otherwise im going to get some tritton warheads.!!!!!!!

Cheers your loyal customer FUN LOVIN KILLA

PS how come i can buy A50's cheaper from lime than the official uk peeps who i have dealt with for a good few years.???
    | 500GB PS3 250GB XBOX 360 SLIM WITH KINECT | ASTRO A40 BXR Red Headset | ASTRO A40 White Edition headset | ASTRO A30 MLG Edition Black Headset |ASTRO A30 White Edition Headset | 2 2010 ASTRO Wired Mix Amps | 3 ASTRO Wireless MixAmp's 5.8 RX Unit's | ASTRO A-STAR Ear Head Phones | 3 set's of Custom Speaker Tag's |242 xbox 360 games | 30 ps3 game's |

On my screen, it's showing up as 249.95 on Lime.

Do you have a link?

- Mitchell

Open A Support Case |

www.limexb360.co.uk 208 in featured products most probs plus tax knowing the site lol
    Last edited by FUN LOVIN KILLA; 11-19-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Strange. Mine's showing 249.95.

What does it show on the product page? - http://www.limexb360.co.uk/Astro_A50_p/astga50.htm

Also have you tried clearing your cache on the browser as they did some updates the other week to the website which could've altered the pricing.

- Mitchell

Open A Support Case |