Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Thread: 2013 Astro Mixamp Package issues

Default 2013 Astro Mixamp Package issues

Hi all

On Xbox I have had random sound disconnect issues. At first they happened frequently vis XBOX powered USB, but once I plugged the cable into my PC it only happened once. If that's coincedence or not I don't know. Happened over a good few hours.

Also, when connecting to PC, it refused to work totally until I restarted my computer. I had selected the default audio and comms device via windows before hand. On restart of the PC it worked once I selected them again. So definitely something fishy is going on here.

Any comments guys? As a good few other customers have these issues :/

Hi

Sorry my English, Iam Portuguese.

I see a lot of people complain about astro A40 2013 version, because mic problems,mixamp, etc, and i wanto to say that i buy them in a store in Portugal and they work very very very very well, NO PROBLEMS, NO PROBLEMS, NO PROBLEMS, fully tested and they pass all tests.

They really are the best headsets ever, for me better than Astro A50.

Thanks

Thanks.

I have owned a BXR set of Astros 2011 ever since they have been released and never had a single problem. Except for the Xbox chat cable. But now I have received issues right away.

Just thought I should let people know. Unless they have a solution? But after extensive reading Astro don't have a solution at the moment.

Hi akpaganister,

Could you please contact our support team at www.astrogaming.com/support and they will be able to troubleshoot your issue further.

Thanks,
    - Mitchell

ASTRO Gaming Forum Moderator
    Open A Support Case |
    ASTRO Gaming US/UK Support | ASTRO Gaming France Support |
    Contact Me | Send me a private message | Send me an email |