Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Thread: What Happened to the "duty free" shipping to Canada?

Default What Happened to the "duty free" shipping to Canada?

The other day i was looking at the astro a30's and they had duty free shipping and woulda wost me 150$ to buy just the headset as i alreayd have the mix amp.

But suddenly i come back to buy the headset and the duty free is gone and now i will have to pay 91.00$ ( outrageous, almost what the headset costs) just to get it shipped to canada. Which will then cost me a whopping 221.70.

So it looks like im not buying them anymore
    Was gonna buy since my a40's broke.
    My Astro a40's have a short in the wire, so the side that the cord goes into the speakers don't work, but the oposite side they do.
    Last edited by Luhit; 09-10-2010 at 04:10 AM.

Well the Duty Free shipping was for a limited time only. I think almost three months was enough but... you didn't think it would last forever did you. To be honest, if you are not going to purchase the headset then that's your choice, but the duty free will not come back, well not yet anyway.

If you are replacing the Headset you already have, why don't you contact ASTRO Gaming Support and have them repair your original one.

- AllTimeMitch
    Last edited by ASTRO Vertigo; 09-10-2010 at 08:24 AM.

ASTRO Gaming Forum Moderator
    Open A Support Case |
    ASTRO Gaming US/UK Support | ASTRO Gaming France Support |
    Contact Me | Send me a private message | Send me an email |

O snap... I am glad I ordered mine on Monday like I did. phew.

Where do you live in Canda? If you are near the border in vancouver you could ship them to a place like TSBShipping.com and pick them up. That's what i do when places have outrageous shipping
    | Steam ID: Spud387 | Xbox Live: Spud387 | PSN: Spud387 |
    | 2010 White CTS A40s | 2011 White Astro A30s | 2010 Wired Mixamp | 2010 Wireless Mixamp |
    | XPS1640 @ 2.8GHz | PC: E6600 @ 3.2GHz w/ HT Omega Striker 7.1 | Xbox360 | PS3 |

no i didn't think it would last forever. But i thought that it said it ended on the 11, and it was only the 10... and it was like 2 days ago i looked and was gonna buy it, but now i can't.

Hi luhit,

We apologize but that was the end of the Canadian shipping promo. We're in talks with a company to distribute through Canada and when we have something to announce, we will.

- ASTRO stanimal

| partner marketing manager @ astro gaming |
    | twitter | facebook | xbox live | astro gaming support |

Thanks, I'll be awaiting for that to happen, Hopefully soon

Relieved to be reading this thread. I would've have been all over these headphones but the shipping costs was too much (91 bucks). I was sad that I had missed out on the duty-free promo as I was only recently looking into gaming headphones. I've heard and read nothing but good things about this product. Glad to see you guys are working something out for us Canadians. keep up the good work! Hope to hear good news soon.