Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Thread: Problems ordering A40 with Paypal

Default Problems ordering A40 with Paypal

I am trying to buy the Astro A40 wired with Mixamp. Every time I try to check out using PayPal it gives me this message.

• PayPal gateway has rejected request. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts (#10413: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details).
    What is weird about this problem is that it doesn't happen if I try to buy an accessory or the BXR editions. I also tried ordering the A50 and received the same error message. Also if I change from the cheapest shipping to overnight shipping it seems to work. It also allows me to successfully checkout if I update the quantity from one astro headset to two astro headsets. I am not sure if astro is trying to make me spend more money by ordering the more expensive shipping or what. But I would appreciate if I could get some help regarding this issue so I can order my Astros today. Thanks for your help.

I have also tried everything to fix this problem. I tried using different web browsers and I even tried ordering on both my iPad and iPhone but I was receiving the same error messages.
    Last edited by Free; 08-06-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Hi Free.

I would advice contacting the billing team through our support links either below or by selecting support at the top of the forum and they can look into this issue for you.

Thanks.
    - Mitchell

ASTRO Gaming Forum Moderator
    Open A Support Case |
    ASTRO Gaming US/UK Support | ASTRO Gaming France Support |
    Contact Me | Send me a private message | Send me an email |

Anyone else having this problem?

Can someone help me please? I really want to be able to order me Astros before the day ends. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Free View Post
    Can someone help me please? I really want to be able to order me Astros before the day ends. Please help me.

Hi Free.

I can only advice either contacting PayPal support or contacting our billing team for further information and a faster response. It doesn't appear that anyone has seen the problem before and I'm not sure if anyone from the community has either. Also bumping the thread will not cause anyone to post faster either.

Thanks.
    - Mitchell

ASTRO Gaming Forum Moderator
    Open A Support Case |
    ASTRO Gaming US/UK Support | ASTRO Gaming France Support |
    Contact Me | Send me a private message | Send me an email |

Many companies are providing this mobile wallet app as more and more consumers are now fad of using it. Beside Google Wallet, another provider I have known is Dwolla. This cash-only service does anything but credit cards or debit cards. It is also less expensive, and can apparently cut the transfer time down. I read it here: Dwolla set to challenge PayPal for online payments.