Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keyboard

Back and forth from Southern Oklahoma and Edinburgh Scotland

I use the BlackWidow Ultimate Mac Edition and I haven't had a single problem with it since the month it came out. I use it with WoW, LoL, GW2, MineCraft, etc etc. Haven't had any issues or complaints from it so far. But if you are looking for the ultimate overkill keyboard go with the Razer Deathstalker.

I am going to have to agree with the many recommendations for steelseries 7G or 6g.
    Response time when moving in game is superb. Multiple button presses will register without confusion. I personally feel it is very solid built.
    I love to remove the keys and add my own to customize, the caps that come with the 7G fade too fast for me.

Would also recommend das Keyboard http://www.daskeyboard.com/. I would have got das keyboard, if I didn't find the excellent deal I got on the SteelSeries I own.

Edit: also read that daskeyboard has comfort that typists look for.
    Last edited by VeNoMzRevenge; 02-05-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Back and forth from Southern Oklahoma and Edinburgh Scotland

I would also advise getting the daskeyboard, those things are knarly, a buddy of mine has one and it is extremely addicting just to type on it haha. The clicking sound they make is awesome.

-Jon
    Astro A40 2013 Edition in Black with Mixamp Pro - Astro Scout Backpack - Hauppauge HD PVR2 Gaming Edition - Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 - PS3 Slim - XBL GT: JoKeRs FuRy - PSN ID: JoKeRs_FuRy - PC Specs: Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz CPU, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair 8GB Memory, EVGA GTX 660 FTW S2 Edition Video Card, inside an Antec 1200 V3 Case