Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Thread: Astro A40's in Stores

Default Astro A40's in Stores

I have always wondered why astros arent in stores like best buy such as the tb and trittons . I made my own guess that 1 reason is that the packaging is not really suitable for stores . Does anyone kno a legit reason why they dont have in store. i have friends that have wanted but cant order because of the lack of crdit card . !

It's an online only store and they like to keep it In-House only as well. The only other site that I know of that carry's them is Dell.

Cheers...

hey, the reason they don't sell in stores is because of retail markup. The answer is in the FAQ section on the site. I believe you find FAQ under support.

One big reason why I wouldn't want them in a retail store like *cough* Fry's, is cause of their ludicrous amount of returns they handle. I can only imagine never being able to find a non-opened package of ASTRO gear there. The boxes would be all banged up, the headphones would probably have ear wax still on the earpads, and there would be one of those lame stickers stating there's a $5 discount because it's an "Open Product". Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Perogie 99 View Post
    hey, the reason they don't sell in stores is because of retail markup. The answer is in the FAQ section on the site. I believe you find FAQ under support.
    see the faq section does have all the answers!

to warblade: i feel ya on that one brah. i never understood why if it was an open box used item and probably used why it was only 2-5$ cheaper