Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Customer Support Phone number

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default Customer Support Phone number

    Why do you guys not have a phone number with customer support!?!?!?! I am sick and tired of getting the work around with "Cory" not getting anywhere waiting a whole day for a simple reply to not solve anything!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Why do you guys not have a phone number with customer support!?!?!?! I am sick and tired of getting the work around with "Cory" not getting anywhere waiting a whole day for a simple reply to not solve anything!!!!
    It's on the Support page, but they will just tell you to email them.
    What is your problem? maybe we can help you?

    | Xbox Live GT: Alpha I Omega | Message Me | Astro Support |
    Quote Originally Posted by A Sangheili I shot in the face
    WORT WORT WORT


  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I called the number it wants you to leave a message. Astro should have live people to talk to even if its 1-3 people. I had a problem with my mic. I could not hear people unless I put the output on xbl to speakers only, but the mic worked. Then a couple days later it worked for a like an hour. Now it does not work, and now my mic does not work at all. I tried shutting everything off, unplugging the cables and plugging them back in the whole nine yards and I can not get the mic to work. When I had problems hearing people I could hear myself when I talked into the mic, I cant hear myself either. So my best guess would be I have a bad wire going from my mixamp to xbox controller, and I think my mixamp or headset/mic has a problem. I also was having problems being "verified" I guess you can say because I did not have my invoice number and I forgot the email address I used.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    4,222

    Default

    As ASTRO Gaming is primarily an internet based company, it only makes sense that the Support is done online as well.

    ASTRO Support via online helps for keeping track of all the requests that come in. Currently it's a small team handling this, and they would probably be overwhelmed by phone calls to a Support Number, and you would just receive a busy signal with no way of leaving a message or randomly be able to speak to a live person.

    Now that being said, yes, there is sometimes a delay in being able to get back to customers right away, but they try to get back to the customers in the same order they receive these requests. Typically the response time is within 24-48 hours. It sounds like you've been waiting just around that time, but getting a little hot headed about it. I understand that you are probably having issues that you would want resolved right away, but please be patient.

    -ASTRO Warblade
    Last edited by Warbladex; 05-13-2010 at 01:44 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Going on 4 business days trying to resolve this.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    4,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    . I also was having problems being "verified" I guess you can say because I did not have my invoice number and I forgot the email address I used.
    This could be a problem as well, as any warranty work needs to be done with the registered owner of the headset/mixamp.

    It's kinda like the way the Health Care system works in the US (bad way to put it, but it works). You can walk into a hospital and request treatment, but if you don't have the insurance paperwork that has all your info, you're either not serviced (Kaiser) or you pay a lot of money to be treated. =P (We all need to move to Canada, eh?)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wood Vilage, Oregon
    Posts
    9,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASTRO Warblade View Post
    This could be a problem as well, as any warranty work needs to be done with the registered owner of the headset/mixamp.

    It's kinda like the way the Health Care system works in the US (bad way to put it, but it works). You can walk into a hospital and request treatment, but if you don't have the insurance paperwork that has all your info, you're either not serviced (Kaiser) or you pay a lot of money to be treated. =P (We all need to move to Canada, eh?)
    or just do what a lot of........ well im not going to say........ that would be rude of me.......... but just go into the ER and they have to treat you, then when you get the bill you just dont pay it and they cant do anything about it.

    id still move to canada!

    sorry that was way off topic haha
    Last edited by SocksWthSandals; 05-13-2010 at 02:13 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Well I gave him my address and my last name that should be more than enough information to find my invoice number. But whatever I get it now customer support is not Astros priority.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Well I gave him my address and my last name that should be more than enough information to find my invoice number. But whatever I get it now customer support is not Astros priority.
    Hi Nate,

    I beg to differ, we strongly believe our customers are our priority. We apologize about the delay in getting back to you. I've located your case # and have had the case's priority bumped so you should be receiving a response shortly.

    We appreciate your patience. If you have any questions, please let me know via PM.

    - ASTRO stanimal


    | partner marketing manager @ astro gaming |
    | twitter | facebook | xbox live | astro gaming support |

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Ok, so I can see Astro not getting live customer service by phone anytime soon. BUT, what about getting online support with chat? That would be much more effective then what is being used now. This experience makes me want to never buy anything from Astro.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •