Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Thread: Mic buzz Astro A40

Default Mic buzz Astro A40

good, I have xbox live to my console. and my surprise was that I've recorded a voice message myself, and I have noticed that buzz and is very annoying. someone could help me? Thanks in advance.
    edit: I've been checking, and the volume is heard more / less, According to the wheel I played MixAmp volume. please, help!
    Last edited by markitos13; 01-20-2012 at 06:53 PM.

You might try removing then firmly reinserting the red daisy chain connector, located on the bottom of the MixAmp (assuming MixAmp Pro).

yes , is a mixamp pro.
    I tried to remove and replace the red daisy chain network and have tried again to send a message to myself, and the buzz goes on.
    but if under MixAmp volume, and set the volume * game * to the left, not heard,
    but at the same time, my voice I hear nothing.

Try putting batteries in the MixAmp. Also, in your Xbox's voice settings, put the voice volume to 4 and adjust the MixAmp's "Game/Voice" knob to compensate.

I changed the voice volume 1 and volume 6 game, and the noise disappeared when I recorded a message and my voice sounds good, but if you get to 4 as you said if I hear the buzz when recording the message. and you will something similar happen? appears to you to give volume that noise? or you have to provide the configuration of the xbox to 4 to not listen? regards

I'm sorry, I'm really not sure what you're asking in your previous post.

If you are using a wired controller or a wireless controller with the play and charge kit, then that may be causing the buzzing feedback. Lowering the voice volume through the Xbox's settings, then adjusting the Game/Voice + Master Volume on the MixAmp usually negates this problem.

currently match the wireless remote and batteries that came with my xbox, the xbox is new. I changed the voice volume of the xbox to 4 and do not hear the buzz. and my question was, if you too have the same problem with your A40?

No I do not, but lots of people experience this when they use a wired controller or wireless controller with a play and charge kit.

sorry for taking so long to answer you. but I thought I had fixed my problem, when today, I finished MixAmp rechargeable battery, and when I put the usb, it heard the noise again. whenever you need to recharge the MixAmp I have to hear the noise in my headset? Thanks in advance.

The batteries should not be drained as long as you have the MixAmp connected via USB. It sounds like you are referring to the feedback circuit which is used to detect the Astro Rechargeable Battery Pack. Keeping a regular pair of batteries in your MixAmp should complete the circuit and stop the feedback noise.