Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Astro A40 Mic is not working?

Default Astro A40 Mic is not working?

hello Astro gaming i recently bought a Astro a40 Mixamp and headset it works great i love the sound and everything but there is one problem my mic isin't working iv'e done everything i set everything to Astro and it just doesn't have sound when i tested it. it picks up that i have a mic just not my voice

mute switch, or a/b switch in the wrong spot?

nope it's on a and mic is not muted any other ideas thanks for the help.

Are you using your MixAmp with a PC? If so then try connecting the headset directly to the PC to test it.

no it's being used on a ps3.

also i can't hear them talk.

TRAXXAS58 Guest

My headset has also started to not work correctly. It was working fine, then I tried some Tritton AX720's on my PS3 & since then I haven't been able to chat or hear chat at all on my A40's.

Any ideas as to why this is or how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by xcalibur1992 View Post
    no it's being used on a ps3.

Go into your PS3's microphone settings and make 'Astro Chat' or 'Astro MixAmp' the communications device.

I was having the same issue with my A30's. I had a bluetooth set up at one time, deleted it from the device input screen. then went into manage bluetooth device section and deleted it from there and now everything works fine. Hope this helps

I resintly got some new a40's I first tried on ps3 and the mic and headset work great, but since im mainly xbox i switched to xbox. The headset works great but the mic does not register my voice. Mic works but not when pluggedinto headset