Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Thread: Shop wont let me buy stuff

Default Shop wont let me buy stuff

Try to buy with paypal but when it goes to redirect me to the paypal site I get this message.

PayPal gateway has rejected request. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts (#10413: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details).

Can someone who runs this site post the Wireless Mixamp + PS3 cable and Rechargable Battery on your ebay store as my paypal works there. You only have teh mixamp on its own on the ebay store at the moment. Thanks

Have you tried a different browser?

| Xbox Live GT: Alpha I Omega | Message Me | Astro Support |
    Quote Originally Posted by A Sangheili I shot in the face
    WORT WORT WORT

Will try that now, using latest IE at the moment (IE9 maybe?)

Ok it still did not let me buy what I wanted but I think I know the problem.

So I downloaded Opera browser and added the same items to the cart and went to checkout, This time I got to Paypal but it showed up that I was ordering 2 of each item and not just 1 of each item like I wanted. Went back to the previous page and tried again with Opera and it wouldn't work.. Tried again with 2 of each and it will work.

Cleared cookies and no such luck, any suggestions?

clear cache?
    l Black Astro a40 l Mixamp Pro l Black A*Stars l GT: Surferkwc l Xbox 360 60gb l

l Support l Read This l

Nothing, I will try on a different PC. Thanks for help anyway just don't know what is wrong with it. Guess they think I need more than 1. Since im here the PC360 is the best for me to use?

Ok so I was browsing ebay and found they have the chat cable listed but not the correct battery for the wireless mixamp, who do I contact to get them to list that item?

BTW tried a different PC and it did not work, my other option is to use some public hotspot if I cant get them to list the battery.