Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Thread: A40 From Canada

Default A40 From Canada

Hello

I live in Toronto, Ontario in Canada and I want to buy the astro A40

Here's what's happened: I pre-ordered the astro A40 on Nov 6th from Proper Reserve, an online store, and I was dealing with a guy named Bruce Wayne. After speaking to my wife, I realized that I will need that money so I canceled my pre-order and told him that I'll get it later around Christmas time. This has been a nightmare since Nov 7th when I sent an email to Bruce asking him to cancel my pre-order of the astro A40 and for 2 weeks this guy was being so difficult with giving my money back. Every time I sent an email asking him about my refund he tells me that he will send the money that day and doesn't return my money. I send him another email and then he answers that he'll send the money tomorrow - nothing again. In total I sent like 10 emails back and forth and had enough so I had to inform paypal of the dispute and had to have them escalate the case. Finally, I got my money back today with paypal's help and I won't order from him again. If it wasn't for paypal, I would still have to be dealing with this guy.

I would like to know if someone at astro can offer a better shipping rate so that I can buy the astro A40

Thanks in advance.

try ebay or amazon
    l Black Astro a40 l Mixamp Pro l Black A*Stars l GT: Surferkwc l Xbox 360 60gb l

l Support l Read This l

Bruce is a legit dude. I dunno why he would have been difficult with you. Every time I have talked to him he has been nothing but nice. Odd

try ebay or amazon
    and what about the warranty, don't you have to buy from authorize dealer? also amazon dont delivery to Canada and amazon.ca suck

thanks anyway

sorry but i really don't want to talk about Bruce anymore