Astro Professional Gaming Headsets & Bags

Astro Global

Thread: HELP!!! Mic makes buzzing sound!

Angry HELP!!! Mic makes buzzing sound!

So whenever I talk people say the mic is buzzing like crazy. When I unplug the mic the sound does not go away. I tried 2 wireless controllers and a wired controller, and even went to my friend's house to test out my A40 system there. Same problem happens.

I just got my Astros 3 weeks ago and did not expect to have an issue already. For $250 these things should be bullet proof!

So I want to know how we can get my mic to quit making this buzzing sound!

Hey GenesisGod,

Sometimes the fix is removing the Red Daisy Chain adaptor found on the bottom of your MixAmp, cleaning the tips, and reinserting it (or trying it out with it removed, thought dust can get in the openings then). If that doesn't work, it may be the 2.5mm cord or other things. You should contact the Support Team with any issues you may be experiecing or for any replacement cables to be issued. Due note that it's typically a 24 hour response time, but due to the nature of requests they receive each day, it could be up to 96 hours for them to respond. If 96 hours have passed without their response, you may submit another Support Ticket at that time, but be sure to include the previous ticket in the message.

Quote Originally Posted by ASTRO Warblade View Post
    Hey GenesisGod,

Sometimes the fix is removing the Red Daisy Chain adaptor found on the bottom of your MixAmp, cleaning the tips, and reinserting it (or trying it out with it removed, thought dust can get in the openings then). If that doesn't work, it may be the 2.5mm cord or other things. You should contact the Support Team with any issues you may be experiecing or for any replacement cables to be issued. Due note that it's typically a 24 hour response time, but due to the nature of requests they receive each day, it could be up to 96 hours for them to respond. If 96 hours have passed without their response, you may submit another Support Ticket at that time, but be sure to include the previous ticket in the message.
    I already tried this and nothing works. I contacted support several days ago now from two different email accounts and havent received a response. Is there a phone number to call?

I JUST WANT MY HEADSET TO WORK PROPERLY!

There's no phone support for Astro Products. If 96 hours has passed since your initial message to support, or email response from the Support Team, I would encourage you to send another message, and to include the Support Ticket number of your last message. Please only do this if 96 hours has passed, as if everyone were to do this after a short amoutn of time, then this is how the Support Team gets inundated with more requests and paperwork.

Hi GenesisGod,

Can you please PM me your original case #? I'll have it looked at right away.

Thanks,

- ASTRO Stanimal

Hi GenesisGod,

How did you fix this problem im having the same problem?