1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When the thru new Generation A60 will come?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Railan Ferreira, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Railan Ferreira

Railan Ferreira ASTRO Private

AI have list of friends are truly waiting for the next real generation of astro headset, i have one alredy and needs new, what i thing its missing is Bluetooth and 50MM drive, we are all waiting to see what astro can innovate and still maintain as the best headset in the business.
  2. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey Railan Ferreira,

We don't offer Bluetooth as it doesn't deliver as high-quality audio as our 5GHz wireless and having too much wireless technology inside the headset will either lead to interference or having to make the headset larger. We do offer an AUX input for smartphone connections if you want to hear music or take a call while gaming. The same goes for the drivers, after much testing with professional gamers and testing in-house with our engineers, we find 40mm drivers produce a better range of audio which is more precise for spatial sound processing such as Dolby Headphone. A larger driver does not mean better sound.

I will pass all of your feedback over to our team for consideration. Do not fear that it has gone unnoticed :)

- Mitch