1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What’s the best preset for Astro A40 TR(MixAmp) - Fortnite

Discussion in 'MixAmp Pro TR Custom EQ Presets' started by Darius, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Darius

Darius ASTRO Private

just looking for the best preset for fortnite as I’m still just using the standard presets, comment with what you guys prefer!
  2. Veepz

Veepz ASTRO Private

Hey man, I've only just got a pair of Astro A40's and haven't played around with settings or used a lot of presets, but my favourite for Fortnite atm is http://forums.astrogaming.com/index.php?threads/audiophile-preset-universal.345773/

Also, I've got a quick question if you don't mind? Do you hear popping noises while playing Fortnite? I don't know if it's just me, which in that case means I need to send my brand new headset back, or it's a game related problem. I used to hear popping noises while in the battle bus waiting to jump out in my old headphones, however now I hear very slight popping sounds when changing weapons too. It might be hard to hear at first, but try turning the mixamp up and see when it's all quiet around you. Would just like to know if it's me or not lol.
  3. Carter Kent

Carter Kent ASTRO Private

mine does it to but it was a ground issue in my room just too many devices on at once