Wait or Buy

Discussion in 'ASTRO Nexus' started by JOSH333, Mar 28, 2018.

  1. JOSH333

    JOSH333 ASTRO Private

    I really want to go buy a Astro A50 Gen3 right now but with it being a new year and E3 coming soon. I wouldn't like to buy the A50s and then have something new like the "A60s" [or A50s Gen 4] come out 2 months after. So should I wait for E3 or Buy now.

    So basically i'm asking if there will be a new headset like the A50s that will surpass it thats coming soon. Thanks for your time
  2. MEGAmoves44

    MEGAmoves44 ASTRO Private

    I'd like to know this also. But I got inpatient and went ahead and bought gen 3. But I'm honestly considering returning thm
  3. Metalix

    Metalix ASTRO Specialist

    I would wait until E3. There seems to be a lot of problems with the A5o Gen 3s looking at this forum.

Share This Page