1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creation Steve's Sound Whoring Preset - A40 TR + Mixamp TR

Discussion in 'MixAmp Pro TR Custom EQ Presets' started by Stephen Peters, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Stephen Peters

Stephen Peters ASTRO Private

Hello everyone, I have created what seems to me, is one of the best presets for sound whoring!

Through trial and error and hours of in game testing, I have created to be, what I think, is the best sound whoring EQ out there. I spent hours in Rainbow Six Siege with a friend tweaking these settings to get them at the best possible combination.

This preset may sound weird at first, as it did with me, but pretty soon you will realize that you will be able to hear loud and clear enemy footsteps, reloads, and little movements to distinguish where they are. This is primarily for R6S, but it has proven to be good with Battlefield 4, Black Ops 3, and Black Ops 4. Make sure to have 5.1 ENABLED and you should be good to go!

If you have any questions, concerns or criticisms, feel free to let me know so I can improve this EQ.

Download Link

- Steve

Attached Files:

2. weepyandy

weepyandy ASTRO Private

ill give this a go later on,most ive tried ive liked,ill report back mate
    Stephen Peters likes this.