Creation SteelSeries Arctis 7 + MixAmp Pro TR on PS4

Discussion in 'MixAmp Pro TR Custom EQ Presets' started by CiRCA, Oct 12, 2017.

1. CiRCA

CiRCA ASTRO Private

Hi, I just bought this MixAmp & was wondering who else uses this setup with the Arctis 7 on the PS4?

I recon that the 4th default preset (Tournament) is the only one that sounds the best for both Gaming & Music. I tested a couple of the custom presets popular here (beastmode, triplewreck, etc), but they don't sound as good as the 4th default preset.

Was just wondering if anyone else with this setup has some custom presets that wouldn't mind sharing.
    I'm more keen towards a Music preset :)

On another issue regarding the Microphone - Side Tone - Noise Gate.
    On the PC I'm able to hear feedback of when i speak (helps to know if I'm being too loud), but on the PS4 I don't hear any feedback even though i make sure to raise the sensitivity all the way up [Side Tone] when modifying the settings on the PC; any suggestions?

Also, for those who have a problem with your mic not picking up your voice, fading in & out, it helped me fix the issue by changing the [Noise Gate] setting to "Streaming" instead of using the default "Home" setting. Me being new to this I know it may have already been covered in the forum but still just throwing it out there for us noobs.

I initially bought this MixAmp because its the only way to get a true 7.1 Surround Sound on the PS4 with a third party headset; I refuse to buy a Sony PS4 headset (Stereo, Gold, Platinum).