1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reverb/Metalic TR mixamp xbox one?

Discussion in 'MixAmp Pro TR Custom EQ Presets' started by elcq3797, Nov 8, 2018.

1. elcq3797

elcq3797 ASTRO Private

Hi i've read into a lot about the astro a40 TR's mixamp before purchase and some people have complained about a reverb/metalic sound mainly when it comes to footsteps and gunshots, whenever i'm walking around on pubg specifically on pavement/roads it sounds like i'm jumping up and down on my landing.
    I think its down to an issue with dolby, not astro themselves and dolby says its how its "supposed to sound".

Just wondering if anyone on here that has the astro a40 TR's use a differnt mixamp?, I was considering getting the GEN 1 mixamp but not sure if its compatible with xbox one?, if it is i would be happy to buy it as i've heard the audio difference on a youtube vid with comparisons of the TR and the old one. And the old Dolby sounds a lot more crisp/no echoey reverb
  2. ArabViper

ArabViper ASTRO Private

i recently just bought the a40 TR because theyre on sale for the holidays and i actually use to own a40 tr a year ago and got rid of it because of this and got the a50 but still had the same issue so i bought the a40 again for the sale and the reverb is completely gone!! i have no idea what they did differently but i sounds just like the older mixamp but better positional audio!! its much better than before