1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repair without Warranty

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Kyo7763, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Lownismo

Lownismo ASTRO Private

Hey man, read the thread and I see that that tread poster has gotten his headset sent for repairs. I my self am looking to get my head set repaired.
    I've had my a50s for about 3-4 years. So iam sure I won't have a warranty. They were purchased at my local best buy.
    Any help are guidance for repairs would be amazing!
  2. knightkpc

knightkpc ASTRO Private

I am able to change simply because it's their policy which they must abide by. There are certain reasons why we can and cannot offer this service but mainly it's down to the cost which might equal as much as a replacement from our online store.
  3. andyelkr

andyelkr ASTRO Private

I really cant see them just saying no we dont want to fix thease or have you pay to have them fixed or anything like that.
  4. Glen upshaw

Glen upshaw ASTRO Private

I need repair it wont charge the headset and the mini USB port on the box fell inside it's out of warranty and they wint repair they said sorry heres a 20% discount and they sent a Ebay ad for a used one after paying 300 plus tax that's bad business
  5. roga

roga ASTRO Private

I like it too