1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick questions about the C40 Controller!

Discussion in 'ASTRO Nexus' started by Deadtoast15, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Deadtoast15

Deadtoast15 ASTRO Private

Hey there! I already placed my pre order with Gamestop for the controller. 2 questions.

1. When it is released will it be the same release date for Gamestop as online?

2. Will a set release date be announced soon or is it still slated for End of March?

Additional question!

With most competing elite controllers having 4 paddles will a future design be considered to have 4 back buttons? I'm so used to using 4 at the moment but the quality of my current controller isn't lasting long. Won't mention the company name but I'm sure everyone knowS which company I'm talking about.

Thank you for your time!
  2. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey Deadtoast15,

1) GameStop should have the same release date as our website but do check in with your store to be sure.

2) We will have a more accurate release date as we near launch. We're estimated for March and so far, so good. Keep an eye out on our social media and our website for more information.

3) We tuned the controller for professional gaming with esports players and we felt that two paddles in the position that we chose is far superior to anything else. However, we are open to feedback and will look at changes in the future if they are needed.

- Mitch
  3. Deadtoast15

Deadtoast15 ASTRO Private

I really do appreciate the reply Mitch. I love your products. The quality has been top notch in my headset and mixamp. Can't wait to get my hands on the controller soon. Thanks again!
  4. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

We're glad to hear that, Deadtoast15. And thanks for being part of the launch for our controller :)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

- Mitch