1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Product Registration problem + Product Manual problem

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Zebitty, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Zebitty

Zebitty ASTRO Private

I just bought an A50 + base station (xbox/pc) and when I tried to register my product, the only options in the drop-down box are for US and Canada, and it can't complete the registration process without filling in this box.

Can you guys please correct this so international customers can also register products?

Also, the manual that came with the A50 is not very helpful and I was wondering where I can find more in-depth info on the headset and base station. For example. I was wondering what the rocker switch on the side of the headphones was for, so I checked the 'manual' that was in the box and it's apparently the "Game: Voice Balance" control. Unfortunately, there is literally no additional information on how this works or exactly what it does. I could probably make a guess based on the name "Game: Voice Balance" but the point of having a manual is so I don't have to guess at what something does or how it's supposed to work. I went online to try and find a more comprehensive explanation and the online 'manual' on the astro support site was just a digital copy of the guide that was in the box. This also seems to be the case with the Astro Command Center software. There is little or no information about the various settings and what they do.

Is there a more comprehensive manual somewhere for the headphones/base station/command center?