1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mix amp pro TR

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by NizziN, Jun 25, 2018.

1. NizziN

NizziN ASTRO Private

Why give Xbox users the white mix amp and not an option to have a black one. I play mostly PC but I would like it to work for my Xbox when I feel like playing it but I also do not want a white mix amp laying here on my all black everything desk sticking out like a sore thumb.
  2. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey NizziN,

When the TR products were first launched, black was chosen for the PS4 and white was chosen for the Xbox One. This was easier for the user to figure out which product worked on which platform and to separate them with a different colour scheme. As the A40 TR Headsets are identical apart from the colour, we were able to bundle our standalone products together so Xbox One gamers could have a black headset with the MixAmp Pro TR in white but it's not possible for us to offer a black MixAmp with Xbox One compatibility as this was never a product to begin with.

Perhaps we will see it in the future and I will pass your comments over to our team.

- Mitch
  3. NizziN

NizziN ASTRO Private

Thanks Mitch, I do see why you have done that and appreciate the reply. Maybe an Xbox logo or PS logo to show which each is for would be nice. Just threw me off considering I've used astros since MLG Meadowlands '08 and the default mix amps were black for years. (also considering most people with any type of set up PC, Xbox, or PS tend to go with a black base over white or black is just a base model in most cases)
  4. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey NizziN,

That's because we only had one MixAmp model at the time but required a controller cable for the Xbox 360. Easier times.

I will pass all of your comments over to our team. If you do have any further feedback regarding this or anything else, let us know. We take everything all suggestions and feedback into consideration when designing new products or revisiting them.

- Mitch