1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firmware / App Updates

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by prophetZer0, Oct 14, 2018.

1. prophetZer0

prophetZer0 ASTRO Private

So after owning my A40 TR for a while now, I am pleased with the overall performance of my device....BUT....whenever I periodically go to update the software or look for any firmware updates I cant tell if there actually is an update or not. What I mean is that when you visit the site and go to firmware, its just a ACC download with NO information on the DATE it was released, if there were any updates to firmware or the application. This is unacceptable at this point, its been on the market for years now and the updates are essentially ambiguous because you dont know if you are downloading an updated product or not. Currently my ACC is 1.0.170 and my firmware is version 28361. Is there a newer version out there? Also, the automatically download updates in ACC is a decoy as it doesnt actually update automatically because my current version I had to download ACC manually, that was almost a year ago.

So, will this be addressed? Will there be threads here in the forums to let us know when updates have been made? Will the automatically download in ACC get fixed?
  2. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey prophetZer0,

The ASTRO Command Center will prompt you if there is an update available for either the software or the firmware of your product. You are running the latest firmware.

- Mitch
  3. prophetZer0

prophetZer0 ASTRO Private

Hey Mitch,

Thanks for the reply. However, you didnt answer about adding the firmware/software version information on the download page so that we know what we are downloading. Thats honestly a pretty easy fix.
  4. ASTRO Vertigo

Hey prophetZer0,

I can pass this feedback over to our team, but the software is static as a download. If the software requires an update or your firmware requires an update, your software will do it automatically. You will not need to download a newer version through our website hence why we do not post the version number on the website.

- Mitch
  5. megalon429

megalon429 ASTRO Private

i have the same problem and have the same version for the last 2 years my mixamp has not had an update after day one is the normal?
  6. ASTRO Vertigo

Hey megalon429,

What firmware is showing on your MixAmp currently?

- Mitch
  7. megalon429

megalon429 ASTRO Private

0.0.28361.1172 this is what my xbox reads it at