1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creation Ether Collection- Quality presets for all needs- (UPDATED SEP/11/2018)

Discussion in 'MixAmp Pro TR Custom EQ Presets' started by Metalix, Apr 22, 2018.

1. HALK

HALK ASTRO Private

Im using Vertexv2, btw i tried others presets with no success :( my old headset Cloud Stinger i can hear better... very disappointed

2. Technllcs

Technllcs ASTRO Private

What headset you got?
    That’s a good preset but it’s meant for cranked up volume if I’m correct,( that’s why I stopped using it) I really enjoy using Ethereal or Ember from Metalix if not I use Tournament V2 from Zalia!
  3. HALK

HALK ASTRO Private

Technllcs likes this.
  4. Technllcs

Technllcs ASTRO Private

Yeah I have the Astro A40 TR too, so with my experience the Vertex Preset was too loud for me also, but I would recommend using Ethereal or Ember preset (ember is an alternative to the Vertex) :)
    But also the Tournament v2 from Zalia..
    Try those three and then see you how you feel.
  5. HALK

HALK ASTRO Private

You play PUBG? If yes, which one you're using?

Dolby ON or OFF? Thanks

6. Technllcs

Technllcs ASTRO Private

I’m Using Ember or Tournament v2 from ZaliaS
    Dolby On!
  7. VindictivexKilla

VindictivexKilla ASTRO Private

can we have the new updated full zip collection as the actual EQ extension for an easier import into astro command center thanks.
  8. Craveitox

Craveitox ASTRO Private

Hi guys,
    I need a preset for PUBG on XBOX one X, I have A40 with mixamp pro, and i need hear the sounds of steps and enemy fire more hardly than mine ;)
    What preset I have to use?
    Thank's for your time
  9. Technllcs

Technllcs ASTRO Private

Try Vertex or Ember!!
  10. Craveitox

Craveitox ASTRO Private

Thank's I will try