1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creation Ether Collection- Quality presets for all needs- (UPDATED SEP/11/2018)

Discussion in 'MixAmp Pro TR Custom EQ Presets' started by Metalix, Apr 22, 2018.

1. HALK

HALK ASTRO Private

Im using Vertexv2, btw i tried others presets with no success :( my old headset Cloud Stinger i can hear better... very disappointed

2. Technllcs

Technllcs ASTRO Private

What headset you got?
    That’s a good preset but it’s meant for cranked up volume if I’m correct,( that’s why I stopped using it) I really enjoy using Ethereal or Ember from Metalix if not I use Tournament V2 from Zalia!
  3. HALK

HALK ASTRO Private

Technllcs likes this.
  4. Technllcs

Technllcs ASTRO Private

Yeah I have the Astro A40 TR too, so with my experience the Vertex Preset was too loud for me also, but I would recommend using Ethereal or Ember preset (ember is an alternative to the Vertex) :)
    But also the Tournament v2 from Zalia..
    Try those three and then see you how you feel.
  5. HALK

HALK ASTRO Private

You play PUBG? If yes, which one you're using?

Dolby ON or OFF? Thanks

6. Technllcs

Technllcs ASTRO Private

I’m Using Ember or Tournament v2 from ZaliaS
    Dolby On!
  7. VindictivexKilla

VindictivexKilla ASTRO Private

can we have the new updated full zip collection as the actual EQ extension for an easier import into astro command center thanks.
  8. Craveitox

Craveitox ASTRO Private

Hi guys,
    I need a preset for PUBG on XBOX one X, I have A40 with mixamp pro, and i need hear the sounds of steps and enemy fire more hardly than mine ;)
    What preset I have to use?
    Thank's for your time
  9. Technllcs

Technllcs ASTRO Private

Try Vertex or Ember!!
  10. Craveitox

Craveitox ASTRO Private

Thank's I will try
  11. Lessus23

Lessus23 ASTRO Private

I hope this Question is allowed here, I use the tremor preset, and rainv2. But for me its not much bass, so i want to know if my astro a40 tr is connected right. Im in with usb and optical. I switch between Pro Voice and S PDIF , but anyway for me its not much bass. So .. is it just that the astro dont have too much bass, or is it me, who connected it wrong ?
  12. TheSkullKnight7

TheSkullKnight7 ASTRO Private

I am looking for a flat eq for my hyper X cloud alpha would you recommend your ether kit or the natural bass preset that comes with the mixamp?
  13. Technllcs

Technllcs ASTRO Private

My personal opinion is the default settings aren’t that great!!
    What are using your Hyper clouds for, music, movies, gaming (what genre of games)
  14. TheSkullKnight7

Any games/music really
  15. Technllcs

Technllcs ASTRO Private

I would go with Eclipse or Rain v2 :)
  16. TheSkullKnight7

I have tried them and I don't particularly like them I'm looking for a flat response from the mixamp unaltered sound.
  17. Technllcs

Technllcs ASTRO Private

Haven’t really used any default ones In a while, but when I did, I would use Balanced/Flat for music
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  18. TheSkullKnight7

I'm mainly wondering if the ether kit would provide a better flat then the default astro flat
  19. Powerflank

Powerflank ASTRO Private

Metalix, would these presets work well with the Audio Technica AD700X?
  20. Louis Lopez

Louis Lopez ASTRO Private

Hey there guys, I use the mixamp pro tr with the Cloud Alphas. I use RainV2 for cinematic games and movies, I use Eclipse for Music and upbeat soundtrack games. Currently I have tried VertexV2 and Ember but am not particularly fond with them. I was wondering if anyone has a really great preset for my combo(the preset would be for Bo4 mainly, with battlefield, destiny, and R6S).