1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buzzing sound on some custom profiles. Am i doing something wrong ?

Discussion in 'ASTRO Nexus' started by Eriksen, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Eriksen

Eriksen ASTRO Private

I tried downloading several custom equalizer profiles for my brand new A50 Gen 3.

But most of those profiles are making a buzzing sound, Its not loud but its like a super light static sound.

To better understand my problem it sound allot like this, But i can only slightly hear it, its not "taking over" the movie,game,tv-show i am watching but i can hear it in the background, and its always there no matter the volume, The buzzing does not increase if the ingame volume increases like when shots are fired, explosions, Songs etc. Its a flat buzz laying in the background whenever any sound is played.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?annot...&feature=iv&src_vid=CCnCMHNyny8&v=Y2yBc31lGxc

I am not sure what i am doing wrong, the only way i can make it kinda work is if i decrease the volume on the headset by scrolling the volume wheel, then increase the volum in windows.

Its a strange problem, and i cant see anyone with the same issues here, so i do not know what to do.
  2. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey Eriksen,

Are you connecting the A50 Base Station to your computer using the USB cable only?

- Mitch