1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Ops theatre clips

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by MoldyRock, Dec 7, 2010.

1. AcIdC0R3

AcIdC0R3 ASTRO Private

roflmfao :D
  2. dyZness

dyZness ASTRO Private

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  3. sidweyz

sidweyz ASTRO Private

4. Neyox

Neyox ASTRO Private

5. XPureInstinctX

XPureInstinctX ASTRO Community Artist

Watched that one in the chamber start you had. Holy hell you must of bad a perfect connection and/or host. Cause there was no delay between you shooting and killing that guy from long range as he was chasing that other dude.
  6. Neyox

Neyox ASTRO Private

Yeah i know right? All my shots were dead on that game. I wish i could upload the whole game.
  7. XPureInstinctX

You know what would be an awesome idea... Making a Astro Community Montage series!!!!
  8. Neyox

Neyox ASTRO Private

Dude, we would overtake Machinima and NextGenTactics at the same time. LOL
  9. Neyox

Neyox ASTRO Private

*Hint* *Hint* Warblade *Hint* *Hint* A new project?:)
  10. XPureInstinctX

Haha we so would. Watching some of these clips shows how pro this community is! I would do the editing for it but i don't have a lot of free time atm. So i say we PM Warblade till he does it :p
  11. Neyox

Neyox ASTRO Private

For sure. lol
  12. MoldyRock

MoldyRock ASTRO Private

13. AcIdC0R3

AcIdC0R3 ASTRO Private

Man, you are deadly accurate with that tomahawk MoldyRock. I'd hate to walk in the sticks against you. :eek:
  14. MoldyRock

MoldyRock ASTRO Private

I actually play wager matches as often to be honest =]
    i should work on ballistic knives I dont really use that weapon i panic and spam secondary weapon.
  15. MoldyRock

MoldyRock ASTRO Private

16. sidweyz

sidweyz ASTRO Private

17. aj017

aj017 ASTRO Private

18. MoldyRock

MoldyRock ASTRO Private

19. MoldyRock

MoldyRock ASTRO Private

Causing mayhem like a madman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZi4ib3OJbI

previous black ops player before this game decided to rage quit and cost me getting steady aim pro....so i took it out on these folks next game. enjoy! :p
  20. BRUTEFORCE 660

BRUTEFORCE 660 ASTRO Private

Ok guys yall got to help me out. last night I managed to go 43-1 on TDM NUKETOWN. So the games over and my friends are like we got to see that, ofcourse with my luck it cease to exist. No were to be found. Not on anyones recent games or anything. The was no connection interuption. I just dont understand why it wouldn't show up on my recent games, everygame loaded that day becideds the best game of my life. I do have a 35-0 TDM on NUKETOWN in my file share but its nothin compared to the 43-1 game.