1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Ops theatre clips

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by MoldyRock, Dec 7, 2010.

1. MoldyRock

MoldyRock ASTRO Private

2. siR mR dinGy

siR mR dinGy ASTRO Private

3. LETHALxSkiLLz

LETHALxSkiLLz ASTRO Private

4. ClownBaby MC

ClownBaby MC ASTRO Private

5. kaka23

kaka23 ASTRO Private

that was funny to watch superman that yoooooooooooooooo
  6. Warbladex

Warbladex ASTRO Alumni

Hrm, I uploaded a clip yesterday, but forgot where you're supposed to go to retrieve it. =P Halp??
  7. siR mR dinGy

go to callofduty.com/theater to register then link your XBL and youtube account
  8. Warbladex

Warbladex ASTRO Alumni

9. siR mR dinGy

10. Warbladex

Warbladex ASTRO Alumni

Err, isn't it the same youtube account that everyone's video's gets upload to?
  11. siR mR dinGy

well for me and moldy, we actually upload it are selfs
  12. Todaay

Todaay ASTRO Private

Hey Warblade,

When you register your Xbox live account with your CoD Black Ops Beta Theater, you also have the option of linking your YouTube account. With that being said as soon as you render a clip via your Xbox it also sends it to your YouTube account and uploads it for you. Hope it helps :)

-Todaay
  13. Todaay

Todaay ASTRO Private

14. MoldyRock

MoldyRock ASTRO Private

@lethal - that was funny! 4man nade kill...he was giving group hugs and got everyone who just got alpha out of there!

@clown - "you know what im thinking?....aim for the bushes." (Sam L. Jackson & the Rock - movie The Other Guys) hahahaha

@warblade - sweet crossbow kill! i was going to ask the same thing dingy said, but i guess Todaaay answered it

@today - run and gun lol "HE LIKES TO EAT!"

that being said hes my latest one, i call this: How to slay Achilles(sp? Achilleus) in Black Ops. ENjoy! hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnLC0szEPL0
  15. Todaay

Todaay ASTRO Private

Nice man hahahaha petty cool!
  16. AcIdC0R3

AcIdC0R3 ASTRO Private

That is awesome. All the way across the map. LOL :D
  17. MoldyRock

MoldyRock ASTRO Private

hahah i was laughing i just chucked it for kicks and giggles and i got it i was like oooooh my gawd!! it chomped him in the ankle!
  18. MoldyRock

MoldyRock ASTRO Private

off topic how did you guys all get those siggy tags i want one!! can i be cool like yall? :D:cool:
  19. AcIdC0R3

AcIdC0R3 ASTRO Private

You have to be an Astro Community Leader or an Astro Community Hero. We all help others out on the forum when they have issues or questions. The banner is Astros way of saying thanks. :)
  20. MoldyRock

MoldyRock ASTRO Private

oh nice! totally not worthy of that title yet :p nice job guys keep up the good work!

oh and here is one me going thug life on these folks lol and then i died after that last one going up the stairs but from the guy going down the stairs lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AaOtyVnzgo