1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AT2035 playback with Astro A50

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Unkxn, Dec 5, 2018 at 7:24 AM.

1. Unkxn

Unkxn ASTRO Private

Hello to whom is reading this, I was wondering how I would be able to hear my AT2035 microphone through the Astro A50's. the AT2035 requires a Interface which i have an I am using the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 solo 2nd gen. Firstly I thought with the interface if I used direct monitor via the sounds panel it would playback without latency but unfortunately that's not the case I still have latency. I've tried to look around on google and honestly haven't had much luck finding out how to do this. Could someone please help me with this and tell me how I could actually get this to work without any secondary program, since I am trying to record/stream etc I would like to hear how my voice sounds etc, Thank you for reading - Unkxn
  2. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey Unkxn,

Are you using the A50 Wireless and Base Station or a previous version of the A50 Wireless Headset?

- Mitch
  3. Unkxn

Unkxn ASTRO Private

A50 Wireless and Base Station is what i am using
  4. ASTRO Vertigo

Hey Unkxn,

The only way I could see this happening is by purchasing an adapter to change the headphone output monitor to 3.5mm size and then run a cable to the AUX input on the A50 Base Station. It would be on the game side of the mixer but would allow you to hear the monitoring with no delay.

- Mitch
  5. Unkxn

Unkxn ASTRO Private

so buy a 3.5 to AUX cable? or a 3.5 to 2.5 jack adapter and have a 2.5 male to male?
  6. ASTRO Vertigo

7. Unkxn

Unkxn ASTRO Private

thankyou Mitch, i'll order one now and get back to you with an answer in a few days.
  8. ASTRO Vertigo

Thanks, Unkxn.

- Mitch