1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Astro no longer ships to Australia?

Discussion in 'ASTRO Nexus' started by stephen95s, Dec 19, 2017.

1. stephen95s

stephen95s ASTRO Private

as the title says.... what? why... really why wtf.

a answer on why and if this is gonna change would be nice as i would like to buy something but cannot right now
  2. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey, stephen95s,

This is something that happened during our transition to Logitech but I'm not sure if it will be added back in the near future. We do have various Australian resellers where you can find our products and accessories from both online and in stores.

- Mitch
  3. Otacon23

Otacon23 ASTRO Private

Hey Mitch,

I was wondering that as well. I had created my account, including inputting my address in Australia, spent the last week designing my own A40 Tags and then when I go to pay for it, it says "cannot ship to this address"
    Why isn't there a big sign on the main page saying "Astro gaming does not ship to anywhere outside of the United States"??

I wasted a week on designing my A40 tags plus I just ordered some vinyl wraps for the A40. Felt like I have just been ripped off.
    Even though there are Resellers in Australia, they either sell ALL black or ALL white of the A40 TR Headset + mixamp
    I have a PS4 and PC but prefer to be ALL White. Since ALL White is for XBOX and PC, I would have to order WHITE headset with BLACK mixamp. Australian resellers would only sell these individually and that's if you can buy them where some resellers might have the headset but don't have the amp in stock or visa versa. And some don't sell the white ones individually. Also cannot get custom tags made.

It's already April, when is this going to be fixed up?

I have been researching headsets for the past 3 months and was down to the Steel Series Siberia or Arctic, Turtle Beech or Astro A50 or A40.
    My build is nearly finished and if I can't order the ASTRO A40 + mixamp with my own design tags and with the Mod kit blue, I might just end up buying the Steel Series Siberia or Arctic headset instead.

Is this the future of Astro Gaming products? not selling to any country outside the U.S. because someone can't put international shipping via DHL, Startrack or Fedex on there?

Regards
    One unsatisfied "soon-to be or not to be" customer.
  4. papa_murphs

papa_murphs ASTRO Private

hey guys, i use an auspost thing to ship from american to australia. it's called shopmate, its not ideal but it gets it here.
    https://shopmate.auspost.com.au/