1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Astro C40 TR Software Question

Discussion in 'ASTRO Nexus' started by fl1mflam, Jan 2, 2019.

1. fl1mflam

fl1mflam ASTRO Private

Hi all,

New to the forums here so I hope this post is in the right place. I didn't see any spots on the forums for the C40 controller.

I have 2 BIG questions about the C40: does the software allow adjusting of dead zones on the analog sticks? Can I adjust the tension of the sticks themselves, and not just the sensitivity?

I WOULD LOVE it if at some point another company would release analog sticks like the ones on the Razer Onza TE controller for the Xbox 360. There were dials on the analog sticks that could be turned to manually adjust the weight of the tension on the physical potentiometers. That was such a huge deal for me personally that I started modding my own potentiometers with heavier springs to give me the same effect. Being able to crank the tension to max, and then raise the software sensitivity to max makes a huge difference for fine movements.
  2. fl1mflam

fl1mflam ASTRO Private

Any forum mods or Astro employees care to answer?
  3. BennyBlades

BennyBlades ASTRO Private

Im curious if the audio is going to have sidetone
  4. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey fl1mflam,

We'll have more to reveal about all the software soon, however, I will try and get you some answers now on your questions. If you have any other questions, let me know and I'll ask the right people about it :)

- Mitch