ASTRO A50 Gen 3 audio cutting out almost constantly.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Ombri, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Ombri

Ombri ASTRO Private

I have had this problem for ages and its really starting to get on my nerves. When it first started happening I thought it was just dying so I charged it fully and sure enough it still happened. I looked all over online looking for fixes, none of which have worked. I have switched the channels that my 5Ghz router was using (which was still 60 but i changed it lower anyways) and that has not worked. Ive tried countless times resetting it by holding the Dolby button and the game button at the same time and it has not worked. Ive tried resyncing my headphones to the base station, still nothing. I have no idea what is causing the signal interference. My dad thought it could have been the wireless speakers I have that might be causing interference, but after turning them off and even moving them out of the room my headphone audio is still cutting out. Im just about ready to return these and buy a different brand wired headset because this is really pathetic for a $300 headset. I have made support tickets and they have not gotten a single reply. If anyone has any sort of idea what might be causing the signal interference please let me know because I'm close to just returning them, which is unfortunate because for the times that they do work they sound and feel great.