1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[ACGG POST] Nevermind's TV/Monitor guide.

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Nevermind, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Culhanec

Culhanec Guest

2. Crenshaw

Crenshaw ASTRO Private

I actually have a 27 inch 2 ms Samsung LED Monitor and i absolutely love it..it seems like 27 inch is not too big or not to small..i got it when it was on sale..normal price is 399.99...i got it for 200 with taxes..i couldn't beat that price so i had to get it.. i might be getting a smaller one tho maybe 22' or 23' once i get a pc to go with the 27 inch I'm currently using... what u guys think?
  3. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hi Crenshaw,

Depends how back you sit. I use a 23" Alienware Monitor (AW2310) for PC Gaming and Work and sit around a 1.5ft away and find it just right. I feel a 27" in that position would be too much and probably would give me an headache but overall, personal preference :D

- Mitchell
  4. SocksWthSandals

SocksWthSandals ASTRO Community Leader

I use a 23" monitor for gaming while working at my desk. But by my bed I have a 40" tv. Really all depends on how you want to go or whats comfortable to you.

When getting my tv the guy was telling me a lot of people tend to get tvs too big and usually arent comfortable. So just remember you dont have to get the biggest monitor/tv you can find
  5. neoes1um

neoes1um ASTRO Private

Yea man i already use that hack..i just wanted to make sure that the monitors take hdmi cause thats all i have to is run the hdmi cable to the monitor right?:(:(:(