1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A50s wont charge in base station/constant flashing bolt

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by LLcoolDZ, Feb 3, 2019.

1. LLcoolDZ

LLcoolDZ ASTRO Private

Whats up guys? I love my a50s but after only having them for a week or so, they no longer seem to be communicating with the base correctly. They charge with the usb plugged in directly to the headset but not on the base. The base will only flash a while bolt like its trying to pair. They no longer play sound when on the base. Also, they won't always turn on when the red light is on. I have to do all these weird sequences of random things to get them to work lol. Yes, I've done a ton of hard rests.
    I dig these headphones but I just don't want to break the code every time I want to use them lol
  2. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey LLcoolDZ,

On the A50 Base Station, do all three pins look okay and not bent or stuck?

- Mitch
  3. LLcoolDZ

LLcoolDZ ASTRO Private

Everything looks as it did out of the box. It was working just fine one day and next, not so much.
  4. ASTRO Vertigo

Hey LLcoolDZ,

I'm not quite sure what would have caused this to happen.

Have you been in touch with our support team to see what they can offer about the problem in terms of troubleshooting?

- Mitch
  5. LLcoolDZ

LLcoolDZ ASTRO Private

No but now I cannot get sound at all on pc or console. Just a red lightning bolt. Its like the headset wont talk with the base station. All setting are correct on console and pc. just no sound from headset ugh. Did the reset and did not help.
  6. ASTRO Vertigo

Hey LLcoolDZ,

Red lightning bolt means the A50 Base Station is in console mode. Is this not switching to white if you change to PC mode?

- Mitch