1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A50 3 generation - Does not turn right

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by anderson cavalli, Mar 12, 2019 at 8:31 PM.

1. anderson cavalli

anderson cavalli ASTRO Private

My astro a50 3 generation ps4 is not turning right, every time I have to start forced by pressing the game + 7.1 button.
    What could be happening? And what can be done to solve?
    I already did the firmware update and it did not work.
    Thank you and I'm waiting for your help.
  2. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey anderson cavalli,

What is the exact issue? Is it just not switching on or are you experiencing another problem until you run through the hard reset?

- Mitch
  3. anderson cavalli

Hi, Mitch
    the Atro a50 only turns on the hard reset, it does not turn on normally. I think this is not the right way to turn the headset on, what might be happening and how to fix it?
  4. ASTRO Vertigo

Hey andersoncavalli,

There is something wrong internally with the headset that is stopping it from switching back on without a hard reset. I'm not sure what would be causing this, and it probably will need our support team to take a look. Have you been in touch with our support team since creating this thread?

- Mitch
  5. anderson cavalli

I did not contact the technical support
  6. Bowhuntinbishop

Bowhuntinbishop ASTRO Private

I recently purchased the A40 tr with m80 mixamp. After some back and forth, I received a new mix amp as the representative thought was the issue. However, I set up my new mixamp, turned off side tones. That fixed the annoying static that I heard. However, people in my chat hear a constant noise on their ends. I think it is the mic, but not 100%. It appears to stop when I disconnect the mic. Thoughts?
  7. ASTRO Vertigo

Hey anderson cavalli,

Please contact them through http://www.astrogaming.com/support/ and they should be able to help further with this.

- Mitch
  8. ASTRO Vertigo

Hey Bowhuntinbishop,

Are you using a genuine Xbox One Controller or a third-party from a company such as SCUF?

Also is it being powered by batteries or a USB cable?

- Mitch
  9. Bowhuntinbishop

I use a xbox one elite controller. It is wireless.
  10. ASTRO Vertigo

Hey Bowhuntinbishop,

Do you still have the original Xbox One Controller which shipped with your console and does this have the same issue when using the MixAmp M80 through it?

- Mitch
  11. Bowhuntinbishop

Mitch,

The controller has nothing to do with the issue. I have plugged the whole set up into my laptop and used the voice recorder application. I recorded audio, with just my mixamp plugged in. There was no issue. I then plugged my headset into the mixamp, without the mic and the crackling was being recorded. I have now come to the conclusion that it is the headset causing the issue. As it only happens when the headset is used, without the mic plugged in. I have been going back and forth with customer service and I am hoping that they will help.