1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 mix amp echo

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Backflash, Jan 11, 2019 at 4:56 PM.

1. Backflash

Backflash ASTRO Private

How would I get rid of the echo in party on xbox? I am using the 2013 mix amp with the stereo chat adapter with x cloud headset. My party keeps tell me it sounds like an echo when I connect to the party. The said it sounds awful. Please help. Thanks in advance
  2. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey Backflash,

Just to confirm, are you using the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter or another headset adapter? And then how are you making the connection from that to your MixAmp Pro?

- Mitch
  3. Backflash

Backflash ASTRO Private

Yes Im using the xbox one stereo headset adapter. I have chat cable going from adapter into the chat plug on the MixAmp then my headset has a 3.5 and 2.5 into a Y splitter from astro. The mix amp is connected into the xbox with digital input and usb mixamp power cord
  4. ASTRO Vertigo

ASTRO Vertigo Social Media Team Staff Member

Hey Backflash,

On your Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

Hold down the voice button until you hear a beep through your headset and then hold down the plus button until you hear a beep through your headset. Then, press the minus button around 5-6 times. Sometimes if the adapter is set to maximum volume then it may cause an unintentional feedback and echo.

- Mitch