1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
XPureInstinctX
Last Activity:
Oct 3, 2018
Engineer/Snowboarder

Share This Page

XPureInstinctX

ASTRO Community Artist, from Whistler, Canada

XPureInstinctX was last seen:
Oct 3, 2018
    1. SKG Kyle
      SKG Kyle
      Hi Pure I seen some of your artwork you did for Joker and others and I love it! I was wondering if you could do one for me I have Neon Yellow A40's and I was thinking a Snake with carbon letters along the bottom that says

"SKG KYLE"

Thanks so much I really appreciate it! -Kyle-
    2. SKG Kyle
      SKG Kyle
      Hi Pure I seen some of your artwork you did for Joker and others and I love it! I was wondering if you could do one for me I have Neon Yellow A40's and I was thinking a Snake with carbon letters along the bottom that says

"SKG KYLE"

Thanks so much I really appreciate it! -Kyle-
    3. hunydame95
      hunydame95
      Giới thiệu trang đọc truyen cuoi*online.truyen ma .đọc truyện haytruyen sex,truyen nguoi lon,truyen 18
    4. hunydame95
      hunydame95
      Giới thiệu trang đọc truyen cuoi*online.truyen ma .đọc truyện haytruyen sex,truyen nguoi lon,truyen 18
    5. hunydame95
      hunydame95
    6. hunydame95
      hunydame95
    7. Razdawg22
      Razdawg22
      Hi Jeremy. I am happy to accept your help! I have very basic PS skill and my trial copy runs out soon, heh. I have some designs in an album under my name. Mostly looking for a dog related graphic....big surprise huh. I prefer red, white, black color scheme but I am not married to it. I am happy to help as much as possible but I am also interested in what someone else's imagination can come up with. RAZDAWG22
    8. Razdawg22
      Razdawg22
      Hi Jeremy. I am happy to accept your help! I have very basic PS skill and my trial copy runs out soon, heh. I have some designs in an album under my name. Mostly looking for a dog related graphic....big surprise huh. I prefer red, white, black color scheme but I am not married to it. I am happy to help as much as possible but I am also interested in what someone else's imagination can come up with. RAZDAWG22
    9. SocksWthSandals
      SocksWthSandals
      30s custom tags is back :) might come up with a new design since I used those other ones for the a40s
    10. SocksWthSandals
      SocksWthSandals
      30s custom tags is back :) might come up with a new design since I used those other ones for the a40s
    11. SocksWthSandals
      SocksWthSandals
      I need your skype!
    12. SocksWthSandals
      SocksWthSandals
      I need your skype!
    13. natewill3
      natewill3
      hey man im over in afghanistan but i want some custom tags for my A40s. think you could hook me up?
    14. natewill3
      natewill3
      hey man im over in afghanistan but i want some custom tags for my A40s. think you could hook me up?
    15. SocksWthSandals
      SocksWthSandals
      Not that I can think of. They still look great to me
    16. SocksWthSandals
      SocksWthSandals
      Not that I can think of. They still look great to me
    17. SocksWthSandals
      SocksWthSandals
      the a30 tags are back up in the customizer... however it wont load for me :( i want a30 tags!
    18. SocksWthSandals
      SocksWthSandals
      the a30 tags are back up in the customizer... however it wont load for me :( i want a30 tags!
    19. RossYoBoss
      RossYoBoss
      Hey dude, we outta play on XBL sometime.
    20. RossYoBoss
      RossYoBoss
      Hey dude, we outta play on XBL sometime.
  • About

Engineer/Snowboarder
    Twitch:
    xKhyber
    - Civil Engineer
    - Snowboarder
    - Photographer and Video Editor
    - Graphic Designer
    - Gamer