1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Warbladex
Last Activity:
Apr 1, 2014
Community Manager @ ASTRO Gaming

Share This Page

Warbladex

ASTRO Alumni, from Bay Area, CA

Warbladex was last seen:
Apr 1, 2014
    1. DGThread
      DGThread
      Do you happen to play GTA 5 on Xbox 360?
    2. DGThread
      DGThread
      Do you happen to play GTA 5 on Xbox 360?
    3. Threid
      Threid
      Good evening,

I've read that you're the go-to person for support request, and checking on the timeline for when we might expect a response. I submitted a ticket on Thursday evening (Case # 00146484 [ ref:00DS7sIz.5004000000OmG3G:ref ]), and wanted to know if I could get an estimate on a response time.

I've really enjoyed my A40s, and would like to get them back in working order as soon as possible. It seems that Astro's support staff is working hard under an abnormally-large load, and I don't expect to be rushed to the front of the line; I know that the support staff are working their way through the queue. I'd just like to know how long I might expect to wait for a reply/resolution, if that's possible.

Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and thanks for being "that helpful guy on the forums."

Sincerely,
      Threid
    4. Threid
      Threid
      Good evening,

I've read that you're the go-to person for support request, and checking on the timeline for when we might expect a response. I submitted a ticket on Thursday evening (Case # 00146484 [ ref:00DS7sIz.5004000000OmG3G:ref ]), and wanted to know if I could get an estimate on a response time.

I've really enjoyed my A40s, and would like to get them back in working order as soon as possible. It seems that Astro's support staff is working hard under an abnormally-large load, and I don't expect to be rushed to the front of the line; I know that the support staff are working their way through the queue. I'd just like to know how long I might expect to wait for a reply/resolution, if that's possible.

Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and thanks for being "that helpful guy on the forums."

Sincerely,
      Threid
    5. laborat0ry
      laborat0ry
      Hi i submitted a ticket for my 2013 a40s mic not working 4 days ago and still no response. Im not really sure how to even get help at this point wish you guys had a contact number. i think 250 bucks is worth a little help
    6. laborat0ry
      laborat0ry
      Hi i submitted a ticket for my 2013 a40s mic not working 4 days ago and still no response. Im not really sure how to even get help at this point wish you guys had a contact number. i think 250 bucks is worth a little help
    7. Nebilim
      Nebilim
      Hi warblade, I submitted two tickets regarding incoming voice communication on my A40s, I initially contacted support a week ago and still no response. I did the troubleshooting base analysis and determined that the problem is indeed the headset (only failed step#4) I was wondering if you could help in any way, thank you so much (case#00067706)
    8. Nebilim
      Nebilim
      Hi warblade, I submitted two tickets regarding incoming voice communication on my A40s, I initially contacted support a week ago and still no response. I did the troubleshooting base analysis and determined that the problem is indeed the headset (only failed step#4) I was wondering if you could help in any way, thank you so much (case#00067706)
    9. Flexzy
      Flexzy
      Hey So my problem is i have no outgoing voice, i submitted another case around 48 hours ago and still no response, i tried all the troubleshooting steps and i came to the conclusion that it may either be my Headset/Boom Mic, Controller Cable or Mix Amp which is incredibly weird. I was playing and it randomly stopped working i was quite surprised and upset, i had gotten these in August 2011 at the MLG event Raleigh. The Incoming voice and game sound are as perfect from when i got them u just dont understand what it could be, thanks
    10. Flexzy
      Flexzy
      Hey So my problem is i have no outgoing voice, i submitted another case around 48 hours ago and still no response, i tried all the troubleshooting steps and i came to the conclusion that it may either be my Headset/Boom Mic, Controller Cable or Mix Amp which is incredibly weird. I was playing and it randomly stopped working i was quite surprised and upset, i had gotten these in August 2011 at the MLG event Raleigh. The Incoming voice and game sound are as perfect from when i got them u just dont understand what it could be, thanks
    11. Junior
      Junior
      Can you look at my profile &help me with my situation ? I didn't get a warranty on my Astros &we think someone stole them
    12. Junior
      Junior
      Can you look at my profile &help me with my situation ? I didn't get a warranty on my Astros &we think someone stole them
    13. CodeMaster
      CodeMaster
      Hi. I was just wondering how long it normally takes to sort out a problem with a DOA. My new A40 Wireless System arrived not working. From my own troubleshooting, it appears to be the MixAmp. I assume that Astro will send a replacement (but when?). However, other than a message from Astro to confirm my order number (although I had already put it in the Case description for them already), I haven't heard anything back. Another thing that bothers me is the fact that it is DOA and I need to know who pays to ship the faulty unit back the the US from Australia. It is certainly not my fault that Astro sent a faulty unit, so I assume that Astro would pay the shipping fees to have it returned? It may also be worth considering that the shipping fees may be similar to the cost price of a MixAmp. Can you please assist me in this matter?
    14. CodeMaster
      CodeMaster
      Hi. I was just wondering how long it normally takes to sort out a problem with a DOA. My new A40 Wireless System arrived not working. From my own troubleshooting, it appears to be the MixAmp. I assume that Astro will send a replacement (but when?). However, other than a message from Astro to confirm my order number (although I had already put it in the Case description for them already), I haven't heard anything back. Another thing that bothers me is the fact that it is DOA and I need to know who pays to ship the faulty unit back the the US from Australia. It is certainly not my fault that Astro sent a faulty unit, so I assume that Astro would pay the shipping fees to have it returned? It may also be worth considering that the shipping fees may be similar to the cost price of a MixAmp. Can you please assist me in this matter?
    15. rogue status
      rogue status
      Thanks for getting my ban resolved just sucks that it wiped all of my threads and posts though :(
    16. rogue status
      rogue status
      Thanks for getting my ban resolved just sucks that it wiped all of my threads and posts though :(
    17. nike2144
      nike2144
      hey sir . one of the admins told me to message you to reslove my tickett . so please help mee mannn

Case # xxxxxxx
    18. nike2144
      nike2144
      hey sir . one of the admins told me to message you to reslove my tickett . so please help mee mannn

Case # xxxxxxx
    19. TTU RooR420
      TTU RooR420
      Hi, I submitted a support ticket (#xxxxxxxx) on 12/29/11. I stopped receiving emails about a week ago. The last email I received was from Caleb, and it was asking me to confirm a shipping address. I confirmed the address, and that was the last I heard from anybody at Astro. I later received an email on leaving my feedback on 1/6/12, under the assumption that my issue has been resolved and a replacement part already sent to me. I've sent multiple emails since then, to find out what is going on, yet I haven't heard back from anyone from Astro. Is there anything you can do to help forward my ticket to the right people that can help me? I've been patient for almost two weeks now, and I just want to be able to use the product that I paid for. Please email me back so I can know what I need to do, if anything at all. Thank you for your time!
    20. TTU RooR420
      TTU RooR420
      Hi, I submitted a support ticket (#xxxxxxxx) on 12/29/11. I stopped receiving emails about a week ago. The last email I received was from Caleb, and it was asking me to confirm a shipping address. I confirmed the address, and that was the last I heard from anybody at Astro. I later received an email on leaving my feedback on 1/6/12, under the assumption that my issue has been resolved and a replacement part already sent to me. I've sent multiple emails since then, to find out what is going on, yet I haven't heard back from anyone from Astro. Is there anything you can do to help forward my ticket to the right people that can help me? I've been patient for almost two weeks now, and I just want to be able to use the product that I paid for. Please email me back so I can know what I need to do, if anything at all. Thank you for your time!
  • About

Community Manager @ ASTRO Gaming
    http://forums.astrogaming.com/showthread.php?t=88

First Person Shooters

Signature