1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
ASTRO Thadeous
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2017
Home page:
Digital Marketing Manager ASTRO Gaming

Share This Page

ASTRO Thadeous

Director of Community, from San Francisco CA

Staff Member
ASTRO Thadeous was last seen:
Jul 11, 2017
    1. Spencer123456
      Spencer123456
      I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT FROM YOUR COMPANY AND I AM CANCELLING IF I DONT HAVE THE MONEY YOU ALL CHARGED ME BACK IN JULY FULLY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT BY WED. I WILL BE SUING FOR DAMAGES, PRODUCT LIABILITY, AND FALSE ADVERISMENT!
    2. Spencer123456
      Spencer123456
      ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    3. Spencer123456
      Spencer123456
      YOU ALL ARE FUCKING JOKES JUST WOW!!!!!!!!!!! WE TRUSTED YOU TWO TIMES IN A ROW!! i EVEN SAID I AM GOING TO BET THEY DONT RELEASE TODAY ADN YOU ALL MAKE UP SOME BULLSHIT EXCUSE LIKE ITS UPS FAULT THIS TIME OR SOMETHING... SEND MY TRACKING FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!
    4. Spencer123456
      Spencer123456
      YOU ENTIRE COMPANY IS A FUCKING JOKE AND I WILL NEVER EVER FUCKING BUY ANOTHER SHITTY PRODUCT FROM YOU ALL AGAIN, THIS IS FUCKING INSANE!!! IF I DONT HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER AT 5AM TOMORROW IM CANCELLING!!!!!!
    5. Spencer123456
      Spencer123456
      I AM GOING TO BET AND I AM SURE I AM GOING TO BE RIGHT AS WELL THAT THESE ARE NOT GOING TO BE SHIPPED TO ME ANY TIME BEFORE THE 24TH OR EVEN ON THE 24TH... I DO NOT TRUST YOU ALL TO SEE THAT THESE WILL ACTUALLY BE DELIVERED... please send these out today!!!!!!!!!!! the 24th is monday!!! please send theser out now!!!!!!!! ??????
    6. Spencer123456
      Spencer123456
      I AM GOING TO BET AND I AM SURE I AM GOING TO BE RIGHT AS WELL THAT THESE ARE NOT GOING TO BE SHIPPED TO ME ANY TIME BEFORE THE 24TH OR EVEN ON THE 24TH... I DO NOT TRUST YOU ALL TO SEE THAT THESE WILL ACTUALLY BE DELIVERED... please send these out today!!!!!!!!!!! the 24th is monday!!! please send theser out now!!!!!!!! ??????
    7. Spencer123456
      Spencer123456
      ????????????????????????????
    8. Spencer123456
      Spencer123456
      ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    9. Spencer123456
      Spencer123456
      I AM GOING TO BET AND I AM SURE I AM GOING TO BE RIGHT AS WELL THAT THESE ARE NOT GOING TO BE SHIPPED TO ME ANY TIME BEFORE THE 24TH OR EVEN ON THE 24TH... YOUR COMPANY IS ONE OF THE WORST!!!! AND THEN TO SEE FUCKING STREAMERS ALREADY HAVE THEM IN THERE HANDS TWO DAYS AGO I DON'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING SHIPPING TRACKING NUMBER YET!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ASTRO!!!!! SEND MY FUCKING UNIT OUT NOW... ???
    10. Spencer123456
      Spencer123456
      Can you please answer me this it would mean a ton and I am sure you know of something coming down the pipeline.... Do you all or are you all expecting to finally release a new release date within the next couple of weeks hopefully next one to two weeks?
      1. ASTRO Thadeous
        ASTRO Thadeous
        We don't have a date yet, but our engineers returned this week. When dealing with complex electronics Two weeks isn't a long time. Right now we expect to be able to set a launch date some time in the next two weeks.
        Sep 14, 2016
      2. Spencer123456
        Spencer123456
        I saw your post and sayin... but we are closing in on it....Can we expect a release date by the end of the week this week... You all should really try hard and talk it over and make sure it happens Thadeous.... Can we please please please get a new release date this week before the week is out and gone?
        Sep 14, 2016
      3. Spencer123456
        Spencer123456
        Please can you make sure we get a new release date by friday of this week it would mean so so so much to everyone!!! Please push hard hard on your team over there please!! and can you please make sure we get some kind of release date by the end of day friday this week???
        Sep 14, 2016
  • About

Home page:
    http://astrogaming.com
    Digital Marketing Manager ASTRO Gaming