1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
ASTRO Refraxion
Last Activity:
Apr 24, 2017
Birthday:
January 29
Customer Relations Technician

Share This Page

ASTRO Refraxion

Social Media Team, from California, USA

Staff Member
ASTRO Refraxion was last seen:
Apr 24, 2017
    1. lawrence12
      lawrence12
      i wanted to know if i can plug my new astro a50s gen3 into my tv instead of the playstation cause my slim doesnt have an optical port
    2. Peteyb303
      Peteyb303
      I need help my a50s mic monitor just stopped working after i updated them on the computer it was working 5 minutes ago i updated them now it doesnt what happened!?
      1. ASTRO Refraxion
        ASTRO Refraxion
        The latest firmware has significantly reduced microphone monitoring. You can restore this by reverting to the previous firmware version on your A50 Headset.
        Sep 23, 2015
    3. Kai Grinyer
      Kai Grinyer
      Hey i have a question, If i buy the Astro A5o Headset for xbox one, does it work on my 360 and pc?
      1. ASTRO Refraxion
        ASTRO Refraxion
        Sure will! Make sure to pick up an XBL Controller Cable from the Accessory section of our webstore for voice chat on the Xbox 360.
        Sep 14, 2015
    4. XPureInstinctX
      XPureInstinctX
      I can't believe you are still here man! It looks like these forums don't get as much love as they used too. Good to see you stuck around though :)
      1. ASTRO Refraxion
        ASTRO Refraxion
        For sure! I still enjoy the community even if the forum part is mostly support q's and spam bots haha. We've changed it up a bit -- Mitch mostly man's the forums now while I take care of Facebook responses.
        Apr 3, 2015
    5. inKaArn0
      inKaArn0
      Hello all, I have a big problem with my mixamp2013 and my Astro A40, I connect the optical jack, usb, and the jack (A40) to the MixAmp, and I don't hear the sound of my Xbox One (sorry for faults, I'm french ^^) I totally hassle
    6. Goose
      Goose
      When are the astro mission bag's getting restocked i noticed it on the site for a few weeks now but they were not available. Now tonight i look and the astro mission bag is not on the site. Is there plans to restock this item or was it just up on the site for no reason ?
      1. ASTRO Refraxion
        ASTRO Refraxion
        Jan 30, 2015
    7. Ripshade41
      Ripshade41
      where are all the mods at?
      1. ASTRO Refraxion
        ASTRO Refraxion
        ASTRO Vertigo and myself moderate the forums, although we usually take weekends off.
        Jan 5, 2015
      2. Ripshade41
        Ripshade41
        can you reply to my post? Its "Friends A40's sound muffled"
        Jan 5, 2015
    8. Scott McArthur
      Scott McArthur
      Hi, sorry to bother you. I have had 2 support tickets open for a while now, both about the same issue. One was opened on the 25/11/2014. Case number #38756. Another opened on the 8/12/14. Case number #43561. Neither have gotten responses. Could you please forward them onto a support member? Thanks for your time!
      1. ASTRO Refraxion
        ASTRO Refraxion
        Hi Scott, neither of these tickets are showing up in our system. Mind forwarding your email confirmations to brandon@astrogaming.com?
        Jan 5, 2015
      2. Scott McArthur
        Scott McArthur
        Sure thing. Thanks for your response!
        Jan 6, 2015
    9. reece_t.rt
      reece_t.rt
      Hi, I like to listen to music on my iPod, but the power saving kicks in resulting with constantly turning the a50sGen2 back on again. And the right audio channel of the music is veryvery quiet with the left being more dominant in the left and right speakers.
    10. Ripshade41
      Ripshade41
      Case #44070. I need help with this asap. I bought a40's with mixamp pro for the xbox one and my mixamp didnt include the xbox live chat cable. Which is supposed to be included.
      1. ASTRO Refraxion
        ASTRO Refraxion
        Did you purchase a Gen 1 or Gen 2 ASTRO Edition A40 System?

The Gen 1 includes a 2.5mm XBL cable but the Gen 2 does not.
        Dec 9, 2014
      2. Ripshade41
        Ripshade41
        I bought the bundle when it said "20% off all gen1 products" I bought the gen1 a40's but i assumed that the mixamp pro was gen one because it wasnt listed what gen it was. The cable didnt come with it because its gen 2 but im willing to pay for the cable. Can i buy the cable but get free shipping since i spent 200 on the headset?
        Dec 9, 2014
      3. ASTRO Refraxion
        ASTRO Refraxion
        A discount on shipping on an order under $50 would have to go through our Support Team - can't make any promises on this though. http://bit.ly/agsupp

2.5mm to 2.5mm audio cables are also available from most online electronics retailers and many physical electronics stores.
        Dec 10, 2014
    11. benjathehutt
      benjathehutt
      I have opened up 2 tickets with support within the past few days and they have not gotten back to me. Case # is 00196899
    12. benjathehutt
      benjathehutt
      I have opened up 2 tickets with support within the past few days and they have not gotten back to me. Case # is 00196899
    13. feroun
      feroun
      I have a A40 pro. The headset is ok, Chat channel OK, but no volume from the game. Any Solutions?
    14. feroun
      feroun
      I have a A40 pro. The headset is ok, Chat channel OK, but no volume from the game. Any Solutions?
    15. bosssnpr1397
      bosssnpr1397
      Hey I'm currently working to getting to an mlg or pro lan tournament along with my team Serenity Gaming, and was wondering if there is any way we can get some A40's to help us on our way, feedback is appreciated
    16. bosssnpr1397
      bosssnpr1397
      Hey I'm currently working to getting to an mlg or pro lan tournament along with my team Serenity Gaming, and was wondering if there is any way we can get some A40's to help us on our way, feedback is appreciated
    17. jamie
      jamie
      easy refraxion just to let you know ps3 have just done a update 4.40 and it has sorted my mic out alot, the update was for headsets. so you can let people know, still think the amp needs another update as pro mode has 2 much base, just hope it aint long now for the eq settings =)
    18. jamie
      jamie
      easy refraxion just to let you know ps3 have just done a update 4.40 and it has sorted my mic out alot, the update was for headsets. so you can let people know, still think the amp needs another update as pro mode has 2 much base, just hope it aint long now for the eq settings =)
    19. Shrubbery
      Shrubbery
      [h=3]CASE #00140312 Opened on December 21 2012 09:33:26 UTC Still no reply.[/h]
    20. Shrubbery
      Shrubbery
      [h=3]CASE #00140312 Opened on December 21 2012 09:33:26 UTC Still no reply.[/h]
  • About

Birthday:
    January 29
    Customer Relations Technician