1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Alpha I Omega
Last Activity:
Jul 5, 2016
Birthday:
Nov 3, 1991 (Age: 27)
Boise State student by day, Noob Smasher by night.

Share This Page

Alpha I Omega

ASTRO Community Leader, 27, from Boise, ID

Alpha I Omega was last seen:
Jul 5, 2016
    1. DGThread
      DGThread
      How did you ever get to become the Astro community leader? That's a awesome job man keep up the good work! cant wait to get my head set.
    2. DGThread
      DGThread
      How did you ever get to become the Astro community leader? That's a awesome job man keep up the good work! cant wait to get my head set.
    3. chuoihot132
      chuoihot132
      Sony moi day nho he lo bay don phu kien “doc” su dung cho danh thiep san pham gaming ngu gia toc giau ten PocketStation. Dang de y day truyen sex hay gio gia du do dau tien PocketStation xue gioi thieu. Nam 1999, hang danh nghe do vao mat PocketStation, la don chiec the truyen 18 nho dung bieu chiec console PlayStation the he dau.
    4. chuoihot132
      chuoihot132
      Sony moi day nho he lo bay don phu kien “doc” su dung cho danh thiep san pham gaming ngu gia toc giau ten PocketStation. Dang de y day truyen sex hay gio gia du do dau tien PocketStation xue gioi thieu. Nam 1999, hang danh nghe do vao mat PocketStation, la don chiec the truyen 18 nho dung bieu chiec console PlayStation the he dau.
    5. Realkatt
      Realkatt
      can you pass this along to whom ever needs to get this.

Hi Beau Fuller,

Can you check to see if my new astro a50 was mailed out to me and give me a tracking. This is a nightmare , I play COD and I need my headsets, I recommended my whole MW3 clan to you we all have the same issue, I'm the only one who haven't received my headset and tx. Can I please get a overnight shipping for my long wait time i endured that all I ask . I would like to have my headsets in my hands by Tuesday 4, 2012 or I'm going to the better business bureau, and I have already filed a claim with my attorney whom advised me to give you this option ( OVERNIGHT MY HEADSET AND TX) and give you to the September 4, 2012. I will be waiting on your promptly email Monday 3, 2012 .

Thank You, Xavier B.
    6. Realkatt
      Realkatt
      can you pass this along to whom ever needs to get this.

Hi Beau Fuller,

Can you check to see if my new astro a50 was mailed out to me and give me a tracking. This is a nightmare , I play COD and I need my headsets, I recommended my whole MW3 clan to you we all have the same issue, I'm the only one who haven't received my headset and tx. Can I please get a overnight shipping for my long wait time i endured that all I ask . I would like to have my headsets in my hands by Tuesday 4, 2012 or I'm going to the better business bureau, and I have already filed a claim with my attorney whom advised me to give you this option ( OVERNIGHT MY HEADSET AND TX) and give you to the September 4, 2012. I will be waiting on your promptly email Monday 3, 2012 .

Thank You, Xavier B.
    7. RejectedClown
      RejectedClown
      Hey ALPHA

Iwas wonder if you can help me with a setup i'm having trouble with. I'm starting a youtube channel and bought a Hauppauge HD PVR and just got the a 50's i can hear game and voice chat is fine now. but when i record the Hauppauge HD PVR only picks on other people and not myself. I wanted to know what wires i have to change in order for the Hauppauge HD PVR to pick up my voice. I do have two optical cables btw. please try to reply mean alot. This is very important so i can do commentaries.
    8. RejectedClown
      RejectedClown
      Hey ALPHA

Iwas wonder if you can help me with a setup i'm having trouble with. I'm starting a youtube channel and bought a Hauppauge HD PVR and just got the a 50's i can hear game and voice chat is fine now. but when i record the Hauppauge HD PVR only picks on other people and not myself. I wanted to know what wires i have to change in order for the Hauppauge HD PVR to pick up my voice. I do have two optical cables btw. please try to reply mean alot. This is very important so i can do commentaries.
    9. ASTRO Refraxion
    10. ASTRO Refraxion
    11. onlinegamer757
      onlinegamer757
      whats the difference between the a40 wireless and the a40 system headset don' t quite know the difference but the price?
    12. onlinegamer757
      onlinegamer757
      whats the difference between the a40 wireless and the a40 system headset don' t quite know the difference but the price?
    13. iJamHD
      iJamHD
      Thanks! :]
    14. iJamHD
      iJamHD
      Thanks! :]
    15. iJamHD
      iJamHD
      HeyHey, My order is "Processing" I assume this is like..Preparing to ship it? :L __Ben__
    16. iJamHD
      iJamHD
      HeyHey, My order is "Processing" I assume this is like..Preparing to ship it? :L __Ben__
    17. iJamHD
      iJamHD
      EDIT: The order status is now "Processing" , Many THANKS "Alpha I Omega"
    18. iJamHD
      iJamHD
      EDIT: The order status is now "Processing" , Many THANKS "Alpha I Omega"
    19. ASTRO Vertigo
    20. ASTRO Vertigo
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 3, 1991 (Age: 27)
    Boise State student by day, Noob Smasher by night.
    I kill Ewoks for less.

Signature

| Xbox Live GT: Alpha I Omega